Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
And somehow people are making games in DAZ without earning a single cent from it? You're telling me that every game on here made in DAZ costs at least 10k to make?
Yeah clearly knows nothing about Daz costs, 10k ? :ROFLMAO:
Given the very few characters he has in this, and the few locations, 10k is more than a bit of a stretch for the cost, lol

Last edited:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
quit bitchin, and try to make your own games, if you're so unhappy with the results, especially if you don't support the devs....
just sayin.
So having an opinion has to be monetized by subscribing to the game?
Careful you don't suffocate with your head up your ass :ROFLMAO:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
fuck you, sir. i didn't say anyone has to pay, but, they sure like to bitch about the money and what they aren't getting, instead of just not paying and moving on if it isn't what they want. considering there are so many other stories that are being produced. example: how many people bitched about mr dots "dating my daughter" that werent paying and supporting the dev, and still went through with playing the story till the end? they complained for the whole ending, till done, even though it "wasn't what they liked". boohoo
yeah, you're allowed to have an opinion, but so many that just complain about every story without thought to how much effort that goes into them.
No one would have a reason to complain if some effort was put in to the story.
Daughter corrupts daddy, daddy fucks her, daughter invites her friends around to fuck daddy, that is all there is to it.
TBH more effort was put in to the specials than the game itself, and that's not just a complaint, it's a fact.
But I treat the game for what it is, a fap game, nothing more.
FYI: If you don't want it to SOUND like you are saying no one should complain if they aren't a subscriber, then maybe you could word your reply differently, peace :)

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Daughter corrupts daddy, daddy fucks her, daughter invites her friends around to fuck daddy, that is all there is to it.
TBH more effort was put in to the specials than the game itself, and that's not just a complaint, it's a fact.
FYI: If you don't want it to SOUND like you are saying no one should complain if they aren't a subscriber, then maybe you could word your reply differently, peace :)
What right do you have to complain?

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
In my opinion I don't mind games that jump straight to the point, don't get me wrong I like games that build up story and the characters and I would be happy if this game had a little bit of that but the games that jumps straight to the point are not really issue for me but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:

ChippaiFan

Aug 28, 2022
Ooooh you have no idea, people can get toxic and hostile af on any topic, sometimes it's scary what kind of people can be running around.
Yeah, just so weird as I typically think of kinks as things that people bond over. Not sling insults and hate over. Oh well. ‍♂

mirian

Nov 18, 2018
Week in week out week in month out month and the progress is 65%....This update is getting tiresome and annoying

Ru1n

Feb 8, 2021
Yeah, just so weird as I typically think of kinks as things that people bond over. Not sling insults and hate over. Oh well. ‍♂
It just boils down to having a different opinion than the other nameless(i hope nobody's using their real name here) individual on the internet. Like when two dogs madly bark at eachother when there's a fence between them, but as soon as you take away the fence they stop the whole thing and act like nothing happened. Anonymity brings out the real side of many of us.

Reactions: denen

Draco6393

Apr 16, 2022
From what I have seen of the game on page 1 it looks like it would be a short game. Roughly how long would it take to complete the game?

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I won't be surprised if this gets an abandoned tag soon. Heard on LC that the dev supposedly gets $9k a month from subs, yet took 2 months to get a new video card to replace one that died. I ended up unsubbing after his last SS post was ironicaly promising to keep everyone in the loop with updates and then another month of nothing (just about everysub I have has weekly progress reports, even when there's not much to report for whatever reason). Maybe if v0.8 ever actually happens I'll resub.
I dropped my sub long ago for the game, cos it was like 2+ months between updates for about 2-3 minutes of play per update, so $30+ for 2-3 minutes just wasn't good value for money, for me anyway.
The dev being radio silent between updates is nothing new, he's been like that from the beginning and doubt it will ever change.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dec 15, 2022
Believe what you want. To me she looks 10 so that's what I assume. I certainly ignore the usual disclamier that "everyone in this AVN is 18" bullshit pasted on every AVN. Take that with a grain of salt, since some dev's are paranoid and not every country has a First Amendment. It's basically like Prop 65 in CA resulting in everything causing cancer there but apparently doesn't in the other 49 states.
Well she does have tits, most 10 year old don't have tits, but then her heigh is like an 8 year old.

So I would just call her a 18 year old dwarf, and she is girlfriend and not his daughter, so he can get some money on patreon's and the like....

Yeh right...

Reactions: ramvivat

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Believe what you want. To me she looks 10 so that's what I assume. I certainly ignore the usual disclamier that "everyone in this AVN is 18" bullshit pasted on every AVN. Take that with a grain of salt, since some dev's are paranoid and not every country has a First Amendment. It's basically like Prop 65 in CA resulting in everything causing cancer there but apparently doesn't in the other 49 states.
Well she does have tits, most 10 year old don't have tits, but then her heigh is like an 8 year old.

So I would just call her a 18 year old dwarf, and she is girlfriend and not his daughter, so he can get some money on patreon's and the like....

Yeh right...
I know that discussing fictional characters age is silly, they can be as old as the author wants them to be. But I want to give you some real life examples which can support whatever you want to believe regarding fictional characters age:

Look at the pictures below and try to guess their ages when the photos were taken. Were they adults or children?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, below you will see their real ages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes