kogoro_mori

Jul 4, 2022
This is funny as hell. The game creator posted a status update at the end of January. Just because someone isn't doing status updates here, doesn't mean there are no updates.
exactly this. he was away for a while, and is now continuing his work. wasn't 0.8 like 60 or even 80% finished?

darcksider02

Oct 22, 2017
cuack, what a strange another abandoned game. and the subs waiting for the update. one pays to get nothing. more of the same. Did I explain at least the reason why I abandoned the project?

Dec 20, 2020
exactly this. he was away for a while, and is now continuing his work. wasn't 0.8 like 60 or even 80% finished?
Don't kid yourself. F95 waits a lot longer before they put the abandoned tag on themselves, at least a year last I knew. That also involves zero direct contact with the devs. The tag showing up now usually means the devs either did it themselves, or asked an F95 moderator to do it. How far along they say they are doesn't matter, if they're done, they're done.

Reactions: PervertAndProudOfIt

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I dunno why age even matters (don't be a dumbass and get her pregnant or otherwise get caught then it don't matter). Age of consent in most places in USA used to be 7-12 depending on state or territory not that far back (up until 1896ish). Did the world end or humans go extinct as a result? Obviously not, we're still here. Now when you start talking about imaginary cartoons that aren't even based on real girls it just gets unbelievably silly and stupid.
Yeah unfortunately we have to beware of the pixel police :ROFLMAO:

3.40 star(s) 79 Votes