Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
So for f95zone the game gets the abandoned tag after a lengthy time of no posting, but has the Dev come out and stated he will be no longer developing the game? I noticed November 2022 comments in my search of "abandoned" as a hardware issue. Any dev update besides speculation?

Reactions: denen

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
So for f95zone the game gets the abandoned tag after a lengthy time of no posting, but has the Dev come out and stated he will be no longer developing the game? I noticed November 2022 comments in my search of "abandoned" as a hardware issue. Any dev update besides speculation?
As far as I know, the game got the abandoned tag just because it reached the needed amount of time without an update released. But apparently its developer promised a new update "soon".

Progress_v8.png

Dec 15, 2022
As far as I know, the game got the abandoned tag just because it reached the needed amount of time without an update released. But apparently its developer promised a new update "soon".

View attachment 2401204
That's strange yes, I saw a few games here with a much longer update delay, that aren't abandon. I think it's added by some pedo's complaining about missing their fix, who knows...

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
That's strange yes, I saw a few games here with a much longer update delay, that aren't abandon. I think it's added by some pedo's complaining about missing their fix, who knows...
everybody likes to get their fix, whether it be pedos, harem fans, ntr freaks, it's all the same thing. there are alot of people who like straight up gangrape, which isn't any better....

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020

View attachment 2401204
Well, I've seen too many good ones getting the dreaded tag. And frankly, it doesn't inspire me to support most of them, There's only less than a handful I will consider worth my trust to complete what they're working on. And honestly, that last bit of text in this image is writing on the wall, this either means that _if_ this one gets a new update, the time between will get exponentially longer... I'll consider this one a loss for now, into the archive it goes.

coyotegrey

Feb 19, 2018
Dev updated those % multiple times, but still 95zone decided to add abandon.
The abandoned tag, if it's there, is a useful rule of thumb as to the length of time since the last update. However if it's not there that doesn't mean the game isn't abandoned or even that there hasn't been a large stretch of radio silence, it is a very inconsistently applied tag (to the point that in some cases it appears to only not be applied due to favoritism).

3.40 star(s) 78 Votes