FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
So...was it marked abandoned cause of 1 year without an update? Is it really abandoned or not? I see so many conflicting comments in this thread. Going off of recent pictures, and comments, maybe he had issues with the loli thing, and aged the girl to avoid problems. I mean..I could probably enjoy the game regardless of how she looks, but it definitely is a major change in the appeal to the game.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
So...was it marked abandoned cause of 1 year without an update? Is it really abandoned or not? I see so many conflicting comments in this thread. Going off of recent pictures, and comments, maybe he had issues with the loli thing, and aged the girl to avoid problems. I mean..I could probably enjoy the game regardless of how she looks, but it definitely is a major change in the appeal to the game.
Well, seems it's still in developement according some posts lately.
About the abandoned tag I assume it was because of the lack of dev communication for quite some months (I think the F95zone rule is 3 or 4 months), and not for the missing game update (there it's I think 1 1/2 year)

Reactions: FookU2

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I don't understand the dev is on subscribestar why was she changed?
Your guess is as good as mine, and I think his decision to change her (cos let's face it, that's what most are drawn to the game for), it's probably going to have a significant impact on his subscriber count.
Hope it was worth it, lol.

Last edited:

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
Yeah I unsubbed a few months ago due to the radio silence (all my subs give progress reports every week or 2). Apparently it was the right call (when they have nothing to say either nothing is happening or bad shit is). Main LI is no longer a loli = just another generic incest romp with not much of a plot/story. He probably should have went with his first instinct and just left it abandoned instead of try to salvage it with an adult LI like 98% of every other AVN.
That's good decision tbh , I'm no longer support this game too ..
I will not post anymore previews or even the game itself .
Let other do that from now on

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
so, that means she doesnt look like she did? if shes too OLD looking, thats gonna be sad, and kinda pointless, considering it's supposed to be what it started out as. so, that means it will be just another boring ass AVN about the same thing as all the other boring ass AVNs, which unfortunately loses the appeal, and the point of what it began with. so sad for the dev to take that route.
they might as well not be related, since it will just be a carbon copy of everything else out there. i mean it won't be anywhere as great as DMD or sisterly lust. ah well, its gonna suck to be him if he goes that route, losin all that support...

Last edited:
Reactions: denen
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes