torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
well, i guess im done with this garbage, cause she now looks kinda boring and mediocre. nothing like any sister in the dojinshi class of girls. he might as well quit while he's ahead, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his butt.

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
You mean she looks to old for you ?
there are aloooooot of kinks and preferences out there. and if you try to take the high road, i'm just gonna ask why YOU are here in the first place...
remember we are all looking for things that we wouldn't even do in real life, that's why it's called FANTASY.
so, you don't get to kink shame anyone if you are in the same vein, even a little.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
so, that means she doesnt look like she did? if shes too OLD looking, thats gonna be sad, and kinda pointless, considering it's supposed to be what it started out as. so, that means it will be just another boring ass AVN about the same thing as all the other boring ass AVNs, which unfortunately loses the appeal, and the point of what it began with. so sad for the dev to take that route.
they might as well not be related, since it will just be a carbon copy of everything else out there. i mean it won't be anywhere as great as DMD or sisterly lust. ah well, its gonna suck to be him if he goes that route, losin all that support...
Exactly

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
well, i guess im done with this garbage, cause she now looks kinda boring and mediocre. nothing like any sister in the dojinshi class of girls. he might as well quit while he's ahead, unless he pulls a rabbit out of his butt.
Yep, well if anyone is like me, I get interested in a game for the way it is at the time of starting to play it, when you make dramatic changes then I just lose interest in it, I was interested in it for a reason, and changing things just takes that interest away.
From my understanding many people on his discord are pissed with the change, and seen many say they unsubscribed, and apparently he's not happy, like dude, WTF did you think was going to happen?

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima
Mar 7, 2023
there are aloooooot of kinks and preferences out there. and if you try to take the high road, i'm just gonna ask why YOU are here in the first place...
remember we are all looking for things that we wouldn't even do in real life, that's why it's called FANTASY.
so, you don't get to kink shame anyone if you are in the same vein, even a little.
To be honest, I wonder why, because he also needs to remove the incest element, if he wants to earn money with it. So probably better, a solution I have seen before, would be to add both versions in the .rpa files, and with a patch you select the loli version instead of the 18 year old something...

And yes, after making her 18 years and not his daughter, the title still is a problem. And the game has become boring as F.

Reactions: Phantom of Nerima

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
To be honest, I wonder why, because he also needs to remove the incest element, if he wants to earn money with it. So probably better, a solution I have seen before, would be to add both versions in the .rpa files, and with a patch you select the loli version instead of the 18 year old something...

And yes, after making her 18 years and not his daughter, the title still is a problem. And the game has become boring as F.
yeah, the title should now read something like "oh, I had to change the game because of whatever, and not daddy"...

• Haha
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: DupeMe and Hermit76

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
Especially if she grows to almost double her original height in one update :) and 1.5x (estimate) her original age
Growth hormones? Maybe that's the really planned plot: "Oh, daddy, why do I suddenly grow that much? Did they put something in the water?"
:LOL:

Hermit76

Apr 15, 2018
I have solution to all games, options when you start a game like setup character age, tits size hair color etc.
There will be no problems whether it's illegal or legal, it's your home your computer and for creators sleep easy
And it is even so very easy to do and no additional work to generate all pictures with all combinations of body size, boob size, hair colour etc. - simply brilliant!
:FacePalm:

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I have solution to all games, options when you start a game like setup character age, tits size hair color etc.
There will be no problems whether it's illegal or legal, it's your home your computer and for creators sleep easy
Every scene would still need to be re-posed, because the girl would be different sizes, so each size would move a certain amount in every frame, so they would need to be moved in to position, not really worth it.
And honestly with how small the updates already are, you'd get maybe 30 seconds of update instead of only a few minutes.
With the amount of money being thrown at the dev for this game, the updates should be huge, but hey, why put in more effort if people are throwing money at you for doing little to no work ?

Reactions: punisher2099

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
And it is even so very easy to do and no additional work to generate all pictures with all combinations of body size, boob size, hair colour etc. - simply brilliant!
:FacePalm:
It would work for games played in a 3d environment like unity or illusion games, not so easy for ren'py games with static images though.

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
I don't get it why devs just don't find Patreon alternatives that have no rules.
If a person wants to support the dev, it really does not matter on what platform they pay him.

Also, it is annoying no one wants to develop these games out of fun.
Those with less skills, take forever to do the scenes and learn python,... and naturally since so much of their time is going towards this, they want to be compensated.
No. I am talking about those that are really skilled and can churn scenes out fast (since they are Dev+++), and this is nothing more than a hobby for them.
We need those.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes