Throwawayxyz

May 10, 2020
Whenever I download the android version and try to install the APK, it just says "app not installed". I have enough space for it, anyone run into this before?

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
This update v0.8 is better than the previous one, it returned the focus to the two main characters!

torgpolariski

Oct 11, 2021
there was a 10yr old that was raped that had to have an abortion ....caused a big stink with the pro-lifers ..so there is that
yeah, and at one time, zeus was running around and raping women while in animal forms, but nobody is bitching about that

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
there was a 10yr old that was raped that had to have an abortion ....caused a big stink with the pro-lifers ..so there is that
If you are talking about the case that I am thinking of (The girl who was in Ohio who had to go to across state lines so she could get an abortion) then that isn't even the worst part of it. No the worst part about that one was the mother instead of siding with her own child (despite going to get her said abortion) sided with the monster who laid his hands on her. Not only that but this monster if the laws of the land had been followed shouldn't have even been anywhere in the US because said monster was an illegal alien from Guatemala.

But on another note of underage pregnancies this isn't even the worst case. No the worst case was literally a 5 year old giving birth to a child due to her getting assaulted by some sicko at the tender age of 4.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
i was under the impression it was to be totally about the father and his loli daughter, but it seems to have changed to her being aged up...
im just wondering if the dev made the adults look older too
MC looks the same, but she's almost as tall as him now, looks 5-10 years older than before, bigger ass and bigger legs and bigger titties.

Mordas179

Jun 16, 2017
What's the meaning of TBD in the changelog ? To be done or something like that ?
If a project or task is not yet fully completed or is still in progress, you will often see one of these three abbreviations: TBD stands for to be defined or to be determined.

Reactions: Kaelric
3.40 star(s) 77 Votes