V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry for the sincerity, but this game only had the loli appeal, which now isn't so loli after all. Though I didn't play for the loli content per se but for the incest. And I confess that it was a totally disappointing story, cliché, the story seems to have been taken out of the ass.
Zero corruption, zero romance, zero everything, just a quick fap, nothing more.

Last edited:

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i wonder if sara's new look is popular among the games community because tbh it's very disappointing for me if she looked like that at the start of the game i honestly wouldn't have even played it
still it's my fault for getting attached to the game i should have waited.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I'm gonna be honest and say i'm tapping out of this game i just don't like how the daughter looks now
still i wish the dev luck i just don't like when characters change so much
Understandable, I am the same.
Doesn't matter if the characters are older/smol etc, if they change they tend to lose their appeal and their specific look.

Last edited:
Reactions: denen and Joshy92

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
the author is already tired of his characters on the third update. a typical result of an early acquaintance with daz3d and the desire to make money on this. but only a high-performance video card is not enough for a good game. speaking frankly, it is a pity that so many people without taste and understanding are ready to sponsor such a surrogate product and encourage authors to constantly degrade the quality of games.

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Just a heads up when I started game got this error attachment below which popped up and game never starts. Did pulled from the pixel compressed site. Not sure what it all means but figured I pop this in to help ya. Going to pull from the MEGA no compression side of things. Anyways hope this help you all. And thanks for the share looks interesting.
1681049851097.png

Unnamed player

Apr 12, 2020
I downloaded it and didn't see any new content. Is this the old one that was above just with a new version number, or do I have to start a new game to see the new content?

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
This is NOT USA. So stop quoting US laws as if its some universal country and every thing falls under US's jurisdiction. We run the site with out own rules. IF you feel like a character that shouldn't be sexualised is in game and being sexualized then please use the report funtion. Our staff will take a vote on it and decide if the game stays on removes.

if you still wanna fight like 'children' please use the off-topic section.

the next time i see ppl fighting about laws or any other off-topic stuff here will be thread banned

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
Reactions to 0.8:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I really don't get what all the people bitching about her model being changed are talking about, she looks just like she always did to me.
more ass, more legs and more tits?
if she looks the same to you please visit an ophthalmologist.

3.40 star(s) 77 Votes