• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes
May 8, 2018
how to open consloe ??

When you unzip archive, just run and select option which you need, in this case number 3 (type 3 and press enter) and then close. Later, when you run game press shift + o to open cosole.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Just noticed the dev has a new game out ... I guess he won`t continue this one ... as he usually does ..

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@B-52reloaded

So this one and oh my love will probably be dead now as I just noticed the to hell and back is theirs. I was thinking about checking it out but now that I know who it is I'll probably pass on it.

D

Deleted member 1050319

@B-52reloaded

So this one and oh my love will probably be dead now as I just noticed the to hell and back is theirs. I was thinking about checking it out but now that I know who it is I'll probably pass on it.
OML and LTN are not dead Slonique intends to continue with all three

Reactions: RWaites Jnr

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
That is a difficult task. If he's doing it alone then near impossible. The quality of work will have to take a dive as to deliver quality for all three games, renders, story, coding is hard.

I think why many are wary of him of late.

OML and LTN are not dead Slonique intends to continue with all three

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
cup half empty it also doe's not mean they are not, why not just wait and see
Because... Slonique has a reputation of abandoning games. AFAIK he hasn't completed a single game (the abrupt ending for that one game - the Abyss? - doesn't count) but has abandoned four or five by now. Bad ratio in my book.

Reactions: B-52reloaded

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So this is a remake of... whatever the old game was called?

Serious question, has Slonique actually ever finished a game?

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes