VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
I didn't play previous title, but how was MC an asshole there? Legitimately curious.

U

User_897603

Ive come to believe that Slonique is conducting a social experiment than developing games. Hypothesis: How many times will people fall for and pay for the "okie-doke", the shell game, the flim- flam, three card monty, the scam, the rube job, the con?
I thought the whole point of a con was being a confidence man. I have no confidence whatsoever in slonique to delivery anything. Nice renders is about all. Just unren and fap.

Reactions: hisstoryman

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
Lets just say the format he turned the game into is MUCH better than what it used to be :p
Disagree.... suppose we follow this to it's logical conclusion... where are we? At the point where our char is kissing some chicks ass so she'll sleep with him. Which if we're honest, is where we all are already in our real lives, kissing some chicks ass so she'll sleep with us (no fantasy there, what's next? Games where you're an office drone with a boring car and... that's it?).... and once we're there, dead game. On the other hand in OMO, the potential for fun kinda began once you had her broken enough to sleep with you. you can't "kiss her ass" enough to turn her bimbo or get her to three way her sister....

shran

Dec 26, 2016
How is this possible after like 6 month there is still no H scene , its sad because the renders looks great but it shouldn't be considered a game you have nothing

Reactions: prika1

Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So... no third star? is there a way to get to watching the actual film? This stars system is such garbage, what happened to this just being a VN?

Patrick6918

Jul 19, 2017
Nice game just finish in 2 min without any scene just a jerking and a pussy show from wide many chapter 125 we can show one!

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
View attachment 161490
Overview:
Remake of with the MC not being an asshole.​

Thread Updated: 2019-02-15
Release Date: 2019-02-12
Developer/Publisher: Slonique
Censorship: No
Version: 0.0.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extra:
Android port is not released by developer, download at your own risk.
Thanks @quentyn.zarrien

View attachment 161491 View attachment 161492 View attachment 161493 View attachment 161494
It's nice but the MC has no name, and the game doesn't show who she is to you? I tried to open console, but I'm not sure how.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Disagree.... suppose we follow this to it's logical conclusion... where are we? At the point where our char is kissing some chicks ass so she'll sleep with him. Which if we're honest, is where we all are already in our real lives, kissing some chicks ass so she'll sleep with us (no fantasy there, what's next? Games where you're an office drone with a boring car and... that's it?).... and once we're there, dead game. On the other hand in OMO, the potential for fun kinda began once you had her broken enough to sleep with you. you can't "kiss her ass" enough to turn her bimbo or get her to three way her sister....
Well maybe thats just you... plenty of us have already played the pathetic "wannabe alpha" bad boy to get some dumb bimbo slut to bang us thinking "I can change him" before we tell her to lose our number since aside from her body, her personality is as shallow as a piss puddle... So not much fantasy being a dickhead in games either...

If I truly want something different, than someone should make a game where I am a human sized Chutulu that uses his face tentacles to fuck multiple horny bitches at once, that will be something I will be "wow never did that before, totally fantasized about this all my life".

Reactions: botc76
U

User_897603

I often wonder why there are so many here obsessed with pregnancy in games. I mean each to his own for fetishes, but I don't dream of the day when my life is destroyed and I'm reduced to indentured servitude for 20 years by the courts.

I unrened the game. Very little content, but damn if the mom isn't the hottest milf of any game on f95. If only there were more to work with....

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes