VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

leporis

Jun 13, 2017
Enough people around here should Slonique to work with a story writer. Graphically He's great. He puts out excepcional renders and is able to update at a good pace but the games structure and scripts are really the weak part. Just why are thegames broken into chapters for example. It just does not work. Please work with someone else to help on that end and he is set. Take a look at guys like Ptolemy and follow his example. No need to reinvent the wheel.

I am trying to be constructive. Please do not take it badly if you read this Slonique

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Okay now I'm very very confused

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It worked fine for me. I only had that problem when I continued from the bedroom scene in the first part of chapter 3. Play the complete chapter three starting in the shower. I got 4* and a Grats stars from just cum, and Sandra did not get mad weird huh Btw I did not touch her either so that may be the thing.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Enough people around here should Slonique to work with a story writer. Graphically He's great. He puts out excepcional renders and is able to update at a good pace but the games structure and scripts are really the weak part. Just why are thegames broken into chapters for example. It just does not work. Please work with someone else to help on that end and he is set. Take a look at guys like Ptolemy and follow his example. No need to reinvent the wheel.

I am trying to be constructive. Please do not take it badly if you read this Slonique
The main issue here is really... Updates take to long time, people start to moan and bitch. Updates get released on a steady basis, people moan about content. If you want solid script and story that take time to do. Even if English is your native language, just try it. Make some story and scripts, with dialogues and what not. See how long time it take to get any reasonable good. The "please work with someone else".. well, someone else wouldn't necessary work for free, and if you wan't quality, certainly not. Slonique got 153 patreons and make 626 a month. That doesn't really hire a good story writer.

Tease Me

May 6, 2017
Some give Slonique a bad rap for incomplete games, but I personally like them very much OMO got a bit messed up when he changed it, but the first version was pretty good, and OML is just a short sweet seduction game with MC and Sandra both playing with each other. It is a shift from all the corruption by magic or drugs games. IMHO

leporis

Jun 13, 2017
The main issue here is really... Updates take to long time, people start to moan and bitch. Updates get released on a steady basis, people moan about content. If you want solid script and story that take time to do. Even if English is your native language, just try it. Make some story and scripts, with dialogues and what not. See how long time it take to get any reasonable good. The "please work with someone else".. well, someone else wouldn't necessary work for free, and if you wan't quality, certainly not. Slonique got 153 patreons and make 626 a month. That doesn't really hire a good story writer.
Very true and i agree . It can't be easy. I meant more like suggesting a development path like life with Mary. That is a colaborative effort and it began like i said - A creator searching for help where he was weaker. I believe he would be much more successfull that way. But, as in everything, it is my opinion and only he knows how far he can go or his free time.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Very true and i agree . It can't be easy. I meant more like suggesting a development path like life with Mary. That is a colaborative effort and it began like i said - A creator searching for help where he was weaker. I believe he would be much more successfull that way. But, as in everything, it is my opinion and only he knows how far he can go or his free time.
Also another thing, many creators got such as a hobby. They don't necessary "play well" with others. It's not like every creator want to create his own game studio and start hire people and turn into a small business owner with all that entails.

bagodoughnuts

Jan 7, 2018
Much better that the original. Great renders.
I only wish for longer updates with more content.
Keep up the good work. Hoping to see another update real soon.

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
It worked fine for me. I only had that problem when I continued from the bedroom scene in the first part of chapter 3. Play the complete chapter three starting in the shower. I got 4* and a Grats stars from just cum, and Sandra did not get mad weird huh Btw I did not touch her either so that may be the thing.
Ya i played the chapter 3 all over again and was like you said everyting went just fine

thanks

Reactions: Tease Me

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
Guys, is safe to play this game? There's no BBC surprise like at Love Thy Neighbor?
Until now its just the two of them: MC and Sandra, playing around each other, your goal being to finish each chapter with the max amount of stars whitch means to rise-lower the karma points in the adequate order.

Reactions: KyoriKusagami

john6666

Sep 6, 2018
i'm wondering if he meant to cut the grass in the front lawn not cut the glass in the front lawn at the beginning of chapter three

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
My Chapter 3 is still ending with her leaving room and then nothing after

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes