VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
By this logic Half-Life 3 was "made." If it wasn't finished, then it wasn't made. It was "worked on."
First made it up to Ver.6 before it was left for this version so YES it was made. If you want to look at it through your ways, then every game Slonique has done has been worked on and never made

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
First made it up to Ver.6 before it was left for this version so YES it was made.
No, it wasn't. It was started. He made part of a game. Notice how the original has the [Abandoned] tag on it, and not the [Completed] tab? Half-Life 3 was started, but I don't think anyone would ever say that Valve actually made it.

If you want to look at it through your ways, then every game Slonique has done has been worked on and never made
Love thy neighbor was completed, was it not? It's got the tag. More accurate to say that any game with the [Abandoned] tag was never made. They were started and then - as the tag suggests - abandoned.

Reactions: botc76

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
No, it wasn't. It was started. He made part of a game. Notice how the original has the [Abandoned] tag on it, and not the [Completed] tab? Half-Life 3 was started, but I don't think anyone would ever say that Valve actually made it.

Love thy neighbor was completed, was it not? It's got the tag. More accurate to say that any game with the [Abandoned] tag was never made. They were started and then - as the tag suggests - abandoned.
Was past the point of being started. Love Thy Neighbor...If you had played it from the beginning and saw how it was just stopped and posted completed, you would of noticed that it was a "just end" chapter. And then along comes
Love Thy Neighbor 2. You can do everything in On My own as well but then again THAT was stopped and here we now are with Oh My Love

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
You know, after reading enough of the original LTN thread? Yea, I wouldn't say he made a game there, either. I'd say he's repeated begun making things and then abandoned them and moved on to something else.

Reactions: botc76 and Ed B

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'm kinda suprised to see a finished game from the guy. So uncharacteristic. Maybe he promised he'll finish this one for his grandma :geek:

Reactions: Ed B
2.00 star(s) 16 Votes