VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm kinda suprised to see a finished game from the guy. So uncharacteristic. Maybe he promised he'll finish this one for his grandma :geek:
Have you seen the ending? I don't know if it was worth the wait, to be honest...

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Lets not set such high expectations such as 'meaningfull, substantial'. He isn't there yet :sneaky:
Yeah, but... something. Not to finally get the mom ready to fuck with MC and ending the game with her walking on him with a strap on.
Might be better for him to not finish the games if it's going to be like that :p

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
Yeah, but... something. Not to finally get the mom ready to fuck with MC and ending the game with her walking on him with a strap on.
Might be better for him to not finish the games if it's going to be like that :p
I suppose is a way to to respond to criticism.
Of course, if he was a real one, the scene would have gone on :love:.
He made me laugh, it's something :D

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
It was so stupid and unnexpected that I had to check his patreon to see if this was the ending. Slonique is indeed a mysterious person.
I think so too. But if I used to look at it just for the graphics, now I'm really curious.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
so care to inform us, im not wasting a mb on this guy xD
Imagine you grind through, no skipping as per usual in Slonique games, being the white knight charming mc all through the game, avoiding options for lewds because you are such a decent person.. and the reward, the final scene? Mom straps on a strap-on, ready to buttfuck you because such a good wimp you were before curtain falls, the end.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
Imagine you grind through, no skipping as per usual in Slonique games, being the white knight charming mc all through the game, avoiding options for lewds because you are such a decent person.. and the reward, the final scene? Mom straps on a strap-on, ready to buttfuck you because such a good wimp you were before curtain falls, the end.
what is this really the ending or are you kiding ???
he dnt even get to have sex with mom ??

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes