VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Morte111

Oct 11, 2017
Next game from this dev is gonna be On My Lawn or On Your Lawn.
Or one of:
Mow My Lawn
Get Off My Lawn [You Damn Kids]
Trim My Hedge
Trim Your Own Damn Hedge
Why Don't You Make Me?
hilarity ensues :)

Also, for those who found the walkthrough limited in that it only covers the first 4 of 6 chapters
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
I'm really glad there's a Dev like Slonique. Makes people spend time ranting against him, he doesn't go unnoticed, they can't just ignore him.
Exactly. It should be ignored and in such a rich scene it would be one of many. Instead it is a negative hero that everyone knows.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
After Love thy Neighbor "ended." I gave the follow-up one try and deleted it and I haven't tried any new "game" by the fraudster since.

This was already going and it at least appeared to go in a different direction, as if the fraudster had actually listened to people complaining that Sandra was only getting BBC and and that "On my Own" had the most disgusting sob as an MC possible.

Despite all the weaknesses, this wasn't going the usual Slonique way up until this final update.
I can't speak for others, but that was why I still came to this thread and played the new update and is the reason why I wrote my review and my comments about the "completion" of this game.

For the future I have definitely learned the ultimate lesson and will give anything connected in any way with the name Slonique a wide pass.

Last edited:

Mistress_Kixen

Engaged Member
Jun 12, 2017
wow after reading everything here I have to say thank you because you just save me the trouble of not downloading this game. I will also avoid this author like the plaque.

Reactions: botc76 and Rythan25

Smada Raj

Jul 30, 2017
I came for the mother's character design I stayed for the Mother character design I got fucked by the mother's character design What more can I ask for? I mean after the second update you do there was no story and by the third it was evident there was no character development but God she was hot

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes