VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

jenny777

Dec 26, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes wrong it goes wrong ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Oh My Love [Update 9] [Slonique] - Original Size: 598.1

Download Win (60.6MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are there differences?
thank you

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
methinks Joshuatree is slonique ;) no other explanation for how vigourously he defends the indefensible..lol
If people are new to the forum and/or Slonique games then I can understand the frustration in the thread but it's not like this is the first time Slonique has pulled some shenanigans. It's the first time I found it funny though.
But seriously, at some point the old adage of fool me once... has to apply.
If you are still giving Slonique money, if you are still getting upset by his games then at some point the problem isn't Slonique is all I'm saying

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If people are new to the forum and/or Slonique games then I can understand the frustration in the thread but it's not like this is the first time Slonique has pulled some shenanigans. It's the first time I found it funny though.
But seriously, at some point the old adage of fool me once... has to apply.
If you are still giving Slonique money, if you are still getting upset by his games then at some point the problem isn't Slonique is all I'm saying

I think it's a mixture of this game actually seeming a bit different, it didn't have inavoidable screwing around it didn't have female domination that you couldn't get out of and it seemed to go somewhere.
It literally was one update away from getting a decent ending and then he decided to prove us all completely right.

Which is also the second part of the relatively strong reaction.
I and probably many others feel a bit of astonishment that someone who got so angry over criticism is then making an ending that actually completely proves his critics right in a stupid attempt to get back at them, when in reality it's mostly punishing those who still support him AND ruins his cred even more.

It's a bit, if you allow me to change the quote to fit. "Slonique came here not to praise Slonique, he came here to bury him."

TempoStrom

Nov 14, 2018
Which is also the second part of the relatively strong reaction.
I and probably many others feel a bit of astonishment that someone who got so angry over criticism is then making an ending that actually completely proves his critics right in a stupid attempt to get back at them, when in reality it's mostly punishing those who still support him AND ruins his cred even more.
He got angry over criticism? Really? Hahaha.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Honestly, I'd love to find out what his patreons thought of this ending, because even though we may be pissed, at least the majority of us didn't pay for that crap, but his patreons are the real victims of this trash. Honestly, with that bs, I'd be shocked if they still support him.

Reactions: Bababoooey

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Honestly, I'd love to find out what his patreons thought of this ending, because even though we may be pissed, at least the majority of us didn't pay for that crap, but his patreons are the real victims of this trash. Honestly, with that bs, I'd be shocked if they still support him.
Well, apparently, they're happy. He lost only 7 patrons since the beginning of the month.

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I saw the "Completed" tag and immediately wondered if it was actually completed or just a "Fuck you!" ending tacked-on so Slonique could remake/re-imagine/restart/relaunch (the retard!) the game for the 47th time without adding another "Abandoned" tag to his résumé. I'm still not certain we won't see him trotting out this same tired story again, and up to his same old tired antics. I'm glad I learned to avoid his downloads & just come to the threads for the oft-hilarious comments before he started this turkey!

[The CIA thanks you for your support of Project Slonique!]

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
I'm really glad there's a Dev like Slonique. Makes people spend time ranting against him, he doesn't go unnoticed, they can't just ignore him.

Reactions: StokkaFilippo

RRX

Mar 11, 2018
Really? Version 0.9 and no Mac version update since 0.5? What the fucking fuck?

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes