VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
its not really completed imho.
it lack alots , the story could be way longuer and better.
its more kind of "quick stop" than a comlpeted.

just my opinion...
There is kinda a limit how long it could be drawn out with teasing though. And that kind of game kinda lose its momentum when the strap-on get out, or as in this update, you score.

Reactions: botc76

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
that strapon was maybe a Slonique's methaphore to us.... :unsure:
Tbh, I found it more hilarious than not. And seeing the rage it did summon up in the thread, even more so. End of a game is still an end, even you don't like it. Sometimes the cake is a lie -)

Reactions: JohnJG

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
It’s certainly not one of the best games out there.

However, the outrage and indignation for this is strange. A fair number of people here didn’t like it, which is fair enough but to harp on about it seems infinitely pointless.

I’m glad it’s finished. It wasn’t the best for sure, but it’s not the worst either although it did get completed. ;) :coffee:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
that strapon was maybe a Slonique's methaphore to us.... :unsure:
Or, considering every game of his has a BBC aspect to it, maybe he just wanted to share his favorite sexual thing to do? Him getting pegged by some woman.

• Haha
Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Yeh the whole experience of this game was just: Meh, which being honest did not surprise me at all.

Maybe the drop in money and further drops in money, will make this guy finally wake up and begin to smell the roses for once, peoples buying power is much bigger than he ever assumed it was when he constantly dumped one unfinished project for another, then another, then another and so on.

People simply got, straight up sick and tired of his bs and showed him the best way they could, hurt his pocket.

Wake up buddy, cos that cash drop can get a whole lot worse.

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
You've got to wonder about the state of mind of a guy, who after repeatedly fucking up his own games and then patching some sort of bs together to call it completed, goes out of his way to show everybody the finger (including those still paying for his crap), instead of making this ending in the first place.

Not that this is a great or unbelievably hot ending, but it is at least a working one.
So instead of finally getting some credibility again, he went and destroyed even more of his dwindling support, only to now come with an actual ending.

In some ways he reminds me of Hideaki Anno, just without Anno's arguable genius, but with the same penchant for flipping fans the bird and fucking up the endings of his works.

Last edited:

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Just one observation. After starting the game with the old incest patch, I ran into the same errors you all reported and thus I removed it again and played through the game from the start again (not that it does take a long time to do that ;) ) and from what I read you don't actually need the incest patch, because the game and the MC call her mom about half the time anyway.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Why am I not surprised?

Once more your air of superiority masks the stink of us down in the gutters, doesn't it?
Oh, I',m quite sure I crawl around in the gutter just as you and others around here do. I just lack that apocalyptic flare I guess -)

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If you look at graphtreon and check his history, it doesn't really seem like he care that much about patreon numbers and income. He just does his thing, regardless. Numbers going up and down, the strap-on action seemed make an extra downward bump though.

botc76

Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm just saying, it seems almost unbelievable that someone would so consequently defend games, no matter how bad they are and defend devs, no matter how much they screw with their supporters, while on the other hand constantly giving of this "I'm so much better than you rabble"-vibe and NOT be a troll.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
did he put out that new game he announced ?

if i remember good, that game was using same chars as in this one...

maybe this explain that... dropping this game with an "completed" ending, to be able to pop out that other game with similar char.

still notice tho, that his patreon doesnt show any of his old game... just the last one. wich is kind of suspicious too considered that he announced that new game a few time before "ending" this one.

dont know.. i dont even want to understand at this point lol

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
did he put out that new game he announced ?

if i remember good, that game was using same chars as in this one...

maybe this explain that... dropping this game with an "completed" ending, to be able to pop out that other game with similar char.

still notice tho, that his patreon doesnt show any of his old game... just the last one. wich is kind of suspicious too considered that he announced that new game a few time before "ending" this one.

dont know.. i dont even want to understand at this point lol
That game is already on the site here. And was released before the "new" end for this one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/blossoming-love-update-7-slonique.31950/

Also I wonder if he got a squabble with Steam.. or he tried to put this game there.. seeing this post on his Patreon;

"

Steam sucks. Take the game from for free and those assholes won't get a dime from me ever.

"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
That game is already on the site here. And was released before the "new" end for this one.

https://f95zone.to/threads/blossoming-love-update-7-slonique.31950/

Also I wonder if he got a squabble with Steam.. or he tried to put this game there.. seeing this post on his Patreon;

"

Steam sucks. Take the game from for free and those assholes won't get a dime from me ever.

"
no no, i didnt talk about blossoming love... but about an mysterious new game he announced with theses chars (including a small young blonde ponytail girl) ... with a date on the pic like "soon" or something like this... i forget exactly.

but like i say, its confusing because his patreon get cleaned apparently and no more others games mentionned, such as love thy neigbors and else... only the last game.

so he really tryed to put his game on steam :/... i guess steam refused due to fact the game is not long enougth... or maybe incest or whatever..

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
no no, i didnt talk about blossoming love... but about an mysterious new game he announced with theses chars (including a small young blonde ponytail girl) ... with a date on the pic like "soon" or something like this... i forget exactly.

but like i say, its confusing because his patreon get cleaned apparently and no more others games mentionned, such as love thy neigbors and else... only the last game.

so he really tryed to put his game on steam :/... i guess steam refused due to fact the game is not long enougth... or maybe incest or whatever..
If what someone said was true in regard of no incest patch was needed because "mom" was said all over the place regardless, that could have raised a flag or two with Steam -)

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
again ... already complete ? well at least it's not abandonned like "on my own" but seriously already done? we have nothing in this game and is complete ...
Obviously Slonique got tired of being known for abandoning games and decided to start putting together a pile of shit and calling it 'completed'

He's done this a few times now

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes