VN Ren'Py Completed Oh My Love [v1.1] [Slonique]

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Aldrac

Mar 9, 2020
If this creator made a Hollywood movie that 99% of the world loved, I'd sooner have a root canal than see it.

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So apparently this "dev" has an inferiority complex (if he's black and is trying to make up for it) or an inferiority complex (if he's white and trying to express it). Good to know that I absolutely never should play any of his games. Thanks for the heads up comment section, you guys are pals :cool::D

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
Ok, tried it. It is REALLY OMO with the MC trying to be nice... which so far ammounts to a lot of compliments and cleaning hehe. Maybe the Asshole route DOES have perks? But I REALLY would like to see more decent-guy-MC games that work and are fun.
Go play Midlife Crisis, Lunar's Chosen, Melody, Tomboys Need Love Too, Lancaster Boarding House, Acting Lessons or Healslut. All of them have protagonists that are actually pretty cool people, the casts are awesome, the dialogue, while cheesy at times, is awesome and, aside from Healslut, Lunar's Chosen and Midlife Crisis which while great are still in progress, they're complete titles that are worth the playthroughs.

Reactions: fortuna95

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
so guys about the pegging scene is there more? i had the ending but it was just one image in which the mom has the mc tied to the bed and stands before it. am i missing someting or is there really no visualized pegging sex for the mc and we have to imagine the further interaction?

if not is there an eralier version of the game?

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
how good/ bad is this game guys?
i've seen people complain about the creator cause of other games
so how is this one?

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
so how is this one?
Well... has become a bit of a thing to pass a game when you see the dev is slonique.... So interpret that how you will... lets just say it stems from false promises with their "finished games". They up there with wootch as far as bad reputation goes. Also is 2.5 stars.... Soooo yeah. (people tend to be generous when rating so I read that as 2 or even 1.5 out of 5.)

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
so how is this one?
If you don't care of the Slonique lore, it's a quite simple game, nothing special.
The mom is beautiful, the whole game is nothing more of 1 hour long.
No more, no less.

Reactions: elmicho

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I just discovered the game and i like it.
Sadly, i do not know the other version. But i like the mom. Sooooo hot.
I wished this was not finished but continued.
The other thing i do not really like, though its not a breaker, that i have to see myself all the time.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi all, I just finished the 1.0 version and loved it and will play the 1.1 version. I used the walkthrough in 1.0 and didn't find anything about a strapon. I would love to see a sequel where the mom and son marry, and the mom gets pregnant, (a fetish of mine). Mom is fantastically beautiful and I kinda agree with one of the other commenters that her breasts could be a little smaller. As beautiful as they are, smaller is very beautiful too and more realistic. When they were in the cinema, I was hoping that they would get caught/spied on by others. I hope the dev continues the story or starts a sequel and brings in more characters.

2.00 star(s) 16 Votes