4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I mean, it's an NPC, ain't it? Don't get me wrong, I would've loved a gay only game, but it's avoidable. Reminds me of people who cheat and say they didn't mean to, you can't slip, fall and land on a dick (or into a pussy). Same with this, it can just be avoided. I mean, you think I play straight games cos I like the lesbian scenes in some of them? No! I play it cos I wanna see the character get railed or see big dicked enemies in it. So I what? That's right, kids! Avoid the lesbian stuff!

God, it's like e621's blacklist argument all over again. Why must people complain about what they can avoid? -_-

Mr.Waffle

Jul 23, 2018
welp at this point might as well release a cut down version of the game with MM only content, a toggle works too.
This way you can play both sides :giggle:

• Sad
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
But they said the female character was supposed to help Joe in the game story so I think it's pointless to "make a version without it / toggle off"
And they also said there will be no sex scenes with her so there is no way the male gayness will be ruined or anything
I also don't like futa/femboy but I don't need to worry since it's an avoidable NPC

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Femboys are hot, I also want more small enemies in the game I feel like there are to many big dudes I want some smaller dudes.
While not entirely my type of guy, I do enjoy twinks that tops. Hopefully as the game becomes more and more saturated with beefy boys, some lean muscular men topping or bottomming would be great.

hedat

Dec 9, 2020
I would prefer that FFF would make sex scene for her just in spite of this guy.

Also, I suspect that demo is not representing final gameplay (and charm attack will probably attainable later in the game)...
And having 4 animations for every enemy is impessive...
But I would really prefer to have scenes that you need to work for, and not "win, charm, lose, charmed" sets.
Like Having one or two animations that happen on certain conditions:
*being jumped by Daku while fucking another daku.
*Lonoe being licked by Goliath makes them fuck and you can join.
*Having 2 defeated Lonoe's in one place.
Something like that.

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
I would prefer that FFF would make sex scene for her just in spite of this guy.

Also, I suspect that demo is not representing final gameplay (and charm attack will probably attainable later in the game)...
And having 4 animations for every enemy is impessive...
But I would really prefer to have scenes that you need to work for, and not "win, charm, lose, charmed" sets.
Like Having one or two animations that happen on certain conditions:
*being jumped by Daku while fucking another daku.
*Lonoe being licked by Goliath makes them fuck and you can join.
*Having 2 defeated Lonoe's in one place.
Something like that.
I Like your ideas.
thumbs up.gif
FFF could do something like that in the future if they decide to, if not it's no biggie the game's still amazing regardless.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
I think enemies having sex with themselves are in their plans too, but Red simply has WAY TOO MANY ANIMATIONS to do for this game.
They have:
- New enemies every now and then
- Group sex scenes
- New bosses
- NPCs to satisfy specific fetishes

This can easely mean that they will have at least 100 animations for this game in the future

KhryausOHowl

Mar 21, 2020
I think enemies having sex with themselves are in their plans too, but Red simply has WAY TOO MANY ANIMATIONS to do for this game.
They have:
- Group sex scenes
- New bosses

This can easely mean that they will have at least 100 animations for this game in the future
And as we all know, animation is no easy job, it takes determination, patience, and lots of dedication.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
They have:
- Group sex scenes
- New bosses

Trust me, it's not easier in Text games. I've got an RPG knocking about, not remotely ready for release, not even as an Alpha or a demo. Issue is, all those fetishes, groups, beast (as RPGs often have), frotting, feet, etc etc, it's a cluster fuck. And that's without animations (but with other genders, admittedly). It's text. And it's still crazy hard to try accompany all those different groups, even if it's just writing it up.

Honestly, if he focuses on items 1 and 3, that'll be a good basis. 2 can come when the main game is over 50% done (I'd say 80% just to take the stress off) and leave 4 for dead last.

Nov 22, 2020
Trust me, it's not easier in Text games. I've got an RPG knocking about, not remotely ready for release, not even as an Alpha or a demo. Issue is, all those fetishes, groups, beast (as RPGs often have), frotting, feet, etc etc, it's a cluster fuck. And that's without animations (but with other genders, admittedly). It's text. And it's still crazy hard to try accompany all those different groups, even if it's just writing it up.

Honestly, if he focuses on items 1 and 3, that'll be a good basis. 2 can come when the main game is over 50% done (I'd say 80% just to take the stress off) and leave 4 for dead last.
Yeah I agree I think they should just focus on a small amount of things no need to dump a ton on them.

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
That's the point, they have only ONE guy doing the frames and the other two doing coding and taking care of project.
They will do things at a slow pace, but they're still doing it. There is no point to rush them or feel pissed because they didn't do what you wanted or do a fetish you didn't like (since you can avoid), This is a huge project being done by only 3 people.

May 7, 2020
That's the point, they have only ONE guy doing the frames and the other two doing coding and taking care of project.
They will do things at a slow pace, but they're still doing it. There is no point to rush them or feel pissed because they didn't do what you wanted or do a fetish you didn't like (since you can avoid), This is a huge project being done by only 3 people.
Technically two. Pretty sure the third guy is just the community manager.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes