4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
There is a bat enemy planned for the game, so that means a new lean enemy guy. There will be a gecko character that could either be an NPC or enemy
I personally like the buff guys much more, but there are a lot of lean NPCs
As for a shorty-thicc character... It must be a rat, and there is a huge chance of having this specific kind of enemy.

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
There is a bat enemy planned for the game, so that means a new lean enemy guy. There will be a gecko character that could either be an NPC or enemy
As for a shorty-thicc character... It must be a rat, and there is a huge chance of having this specific kind of enemy.
I'm sure we'll have a variety of different species as the game progresses. I like buff guys myself but variety can really help if I'm feelin' a little kinky for something else.

Apr 8, 2018
I'm pretty sure that this game is M/M exclusive... If that wasn't already obvious.
Well someone missed the patreon announcement?? To shorten it for you: "It was never meant to be solely a M/M game, female characters were planned rom the start" he apologized for not making that more clear and said he was just drawing/updating/world building based on the people who donated's wishes/inputs. When the female friend was introduced people were like "no way, this is a M/M game, what the frick" Which literally shook the devs because they kept getting hate messages and comments like "what's this bs, i don't wanna support blah blah" which is like... just avoid the F/M scenes... none of those are mandatory, it ain't that big of a deal.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

mtzpyyrakid

Apr 25, 2020
Never heard of a short anthropomorphic rat, most I see are taller. I do know about Rat from Mad Rat Dead but i mean... hes special...

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Never heard of a short anthropomorphic rat, most I see are taller. I do know about Rat from Mad Rat Dead but i mean... hes special...
Well, it would be the best suitable species for a shorty-thicc enemy IMO, but it need to be a substantial enemy, something like you would actually face in a Metroid-vania, is not it will be just another NPC.
The monkey enemy for example would be a totally different enemy behavior because he will be nimble and difficult to just keep hitting because of jumping and sliding

Reactions: Shura Matoi
4.80 star(s) 22 Votes