4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Nov 22, 2020
Would be great if someone has a game save that has all the gallery unlocked.
If you already beat the game the save always stays even on a new version so you just have to go to each enemy or npc and have sex with them in all the separate ways possible it's not that hard.

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
I'm missing 2 characters between Brask and Tiburn. Forgot the name, i think it's the shark. Who are they?

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
Can someone with a fully unlocked gallery paste the contents of their GalleryData file? It's found in AppData/LocalLow/OhSoHero!
It seems to record which scenes are unlocked by generating a list of codenames for each scene and is therefore somewhat difficult to manually edit without significant work.

For example, my current list on a nearly fresh save is
["Daku_AttackSexyTaunt","Daku_Joe_PSE","Joe_Swooned","Daku_Joe_CSE","Daku_KOed","Daku_Joe_PSP","Joe_AttackSexyTaunt02","Joe_AttackSexyTaunt01","Amaru_Swooned","Amaru_Joe_CSP","Daku_Swooned","Daku_Joe_CSP","Amaru_Joe_CSE","Amaru_Joe_PSE","Amaru_KOed","Amaru_Joe_PSP","Jack_Joe_Sex","LoadingScreen_02"]}}

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020
Can someone with a fully unlocked gallery paste the contents of their GalleryData file? It's found in AppData/LocalLow/OhSoHero!
It seems to record which scenes are unlocked by generating a list of codenames for each scene and is therefore somewhat difficult to manually edit without significant work.

For example, my current list on a nearly fresh save is
["Daku_AttackSexyTaunt","Daku_Joe_PSE","Joe_Swooned","Daku_Joe_CSE","Daku_KOed","Daku_Joe_PSP","Joe_AttackSexyTaunt02","Joe_AttackSexyTaunt01","Amaru_Swooned","Amaru_Joe_CSP","Daku_Swooned","Daku_Joe_CSP","Amaru_Joe_CSE","Amaru_Joe_PSE","Amaru_KOed","Amaru_Joe_PSP","Jack_Joe_Sex","LoadingScreen_02"]}}
It is very easy to unlock everything.. I unlocked everything the minute the new version downloaded

Svolt

Aug 27, 2017
It is very easy to unlock everything.. I unlocked everything the minute the new version downloaded
I recently lost a significant amount of data on my computer and the game essentially fresh installed. It wouldn't take particularly long to do it on my own (and I am going to) but I want to see the names of the other scenes to establish a pattern and to help other people out.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
The game is not M/M only... this is the truth "Joe just loves sex! Female or male!"
Well someone missed the patreon announcement?? To shorten it for you: "It was never meant to be solely a M/M game, female characters were planned rom the start" he apologized for not making that more clear and said he was just drawing/updating/world building based on the people who donated's wishes/inputs. When the female friend was introduced people were like "no way, this is a M/M game, what the frick" Which literally shook the devs because they kept getting hate messages and comments like "what's this bs, i don't wanna support blah blah" which is like... just avoid the F/M scenes... none of those are mandatory, it ain't that big of a deal.
Oh that's actually pretty cool to hear, I though this was M/M exclusive actually. Nothing against that or anything I actually enjoyed the game and a few of the animations but if there's going to be scenes like that in the game I'm even more excited about this.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
I was wondering there is a fish enemy that gives a great head , so could it be that maybe in the future we could see some piranha plant enemies ?

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
If you already beat the game the save always stays even on a new version so you just have to go to each enemy or npc and have sex with them in all the separate ways possible it's not that hard.
I unlocked them all immediately by editing the gallery file. It's easy, just go to the Wiki and get the names.

I'm now only missing one, the one directly after Brask, who is it?

It's Leon, but it won't show his name because it's not a definite that it will remain his name. Instead it will show ??? in the place, but the animation still works.

Last edited:
Apr 8, 2018
Oh that's actually pretty cool to hear, I though this was M/M exclusive actually. Nothing against that or anything I actually enjoyed the game and a few of the animations but if there's going to be scenes like that in the game I'm even more excited about this.
Same. I actually had an idea that the "gallery" could be unlocked by a bog witch i nthe swamp, where a futa puts a potion on her cock you sit down and open the menu lol

Reactions: Shura Matoi

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017
Same. I actually had an idea that the "gallery" could be unlocked by a bog witch i nthe swamp, where a futa puts a potion on her cock you sit down and open the menu lol
As interesting as I find that idea of yours(considering how futas are my #1 fav thing hendrool.gif so that's a yes in my book) I can not deny though your idea did make me chuckle lul
snicker.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

lielie1212

Nov 19, 2020
The two last character I can't find is Jack and Leon(???). Where do you find these people, does anyone have the save file to unlock or how does on edit the gallery to unlock?

Reactions: dff334

VKKV

Jun 18, 2018
Got most of them except i think loading and death screens?

file goes in C:\Users\(user)\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!

WaryFox

Aug 7, 2018
Oh So Hero! v0.16.000
Windows 64-bit: -or-
Windows 32-bit: -or-
macOS:
Linux:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 22 Votes