Windows 32-bit: -or-
macOS:
Linux:
A little late to the party friend but still thanks are provided
tenor shura.gif

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
How does one Edit the Gallery File?
It's just a standard text file, despite the extension. just open it in notepad. Be sure to pay attention to the "," at the end of each section. If you leave one out or add an extra that doesn't belong, it will screw it up and the gallery won't open and will instead just lock the game up.

Last edited:
Reactions: usernameishard

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
In the Linux build, I can't get past the Private Patron Build screen. The game also popped up an error that it isn't responding before that.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Oh So Hero! v0.16.000
Windows 64-bit: -or-
Windows 32-bit: -or-
macOS:
Linux:
Ty.

Added Mirrors for Mac and Linux v0.16.000 to the OP.

acevictor

May 3, 2020

This development preview will give you a look into new features coming to Oh So Hero!
The game's two developers, Ket & Red, comprise the programming and art/animation sides, respectively.
Here are their updates!
Ket's Update:
I've made some improvements to the Gallery!
1613591520603.png
Multiple loop modes, improved play functionality, refreshed environment/UI, support for all test/debug controls, and something very dear to me: the Climax button. I'll go into full details when we release the next build!
You'll also notice this screenshot was taken while I was using a PlayStation DualShock 4 controller. The game now supports icons for the face buttons, and you will see them in place of "Cross", "Circle", etc. This applies not only in the gallery, but everywhere in the game.
I also had time to tackle some bugs. Sliding should be less clippy. I'm gonna give Linux a hard look this coming week to see if I can make a fix. Sorry for the trouble, Linux users.
If you are a $5+ patron, you can influence what I work on next by .
Red's Update:
Hey guys!
Monkey is right around the corner so just stay tuned!
1613591540523.png
Anyone posting dev preview #3?

Claudette.EXE

Nov 13, 2020

This development preview will give you a look into new features coming to Oh So Hero!
The game's two developers, Ket & Red, comprise the programming and art/animation sides, respectively.
Here are their updates!
Ket's Update:
View attachment 1041521
Multiple loop modes, improved play functionality, refreshed environment/UI, support for all test/debug controls, and something very dear to me: the Climax button. I'll go into full details when we release the next build!
You'll also notice this screenshot was taken while I was using a PlayStation DualShock 4 controller. The game now supports icons for the face buttons, and you will see them in place of "Cross", "Circle", etc. This applies not only in the gallery, but everywhere in the game.
I also had time to tackle some bugs. Sliding should be less clippy. I'm gonna give Linux a hard look this coming week to see if I can make a fix. Sorry for the trouble, Linux users.
Red's Update:
Hey guys!
View attachment 1041522
Thank you so much!

Shura Matoi

Nov 3, 2017

Here are their updates!
Ket's Update:
View attachment 1041521
Red's Update:
Hey guys!
View attachment 1041522
Eeeyyy thanks for updatin' us with this new info ace. Here's a big ol' thank ya smooch.
ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

Archkllr

Feb 1, 2018
Got most of them except i think loading and death screens?

file goes in C:\Users\(user)\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!
Wanted to let everyone know this also works for mac,
/Users/*****/Library/Application Support/co.ff-f.OhSoHero/

Finally found it after two years. :) Also, ***** is your username.
Easiest to hold option and click go>Library (in finder) to get here.

Avelle

Nov 10, 2019
All his sex animations are out, but they still need to work on his AI and junk. They added some stuff in Galery mode, as you can now loop . They also added a climax button.

there also a game over animation involving the bull in the city. And an added animation for the turtle npc.

Reactions: fruitpunchflavored
4.80 star(s) 22 Votes