4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

kep31

Sep 11, 2020
Hey, love the game, but i have to ask, im pretty sure you could get into "encouter" with at least two enemies at the same time. This doesnt seem to be present anymore, did i dream it up or was it removed? Will it be back one day?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Hey, love the game, but i have to ask, im pretty sure you could get into "encouter" with at least two enemies at the same time. This doesnt seem to be present anymore, did i dream it up or was it removed? Will it be back one day?
Apart from CGs, there has never been a scene for two or more enemies. You may have dreamed it up, or mixed it up with other hentai platformers.

• Haha

kep31

Sep 11, 2020
Im 99% positive i got the scene accidentally with the brown dudes (third enemy) and then spent hours trying to get it with imps - successfully. So either i am so deprived i really dreamt it up, or theres something weird going on :D

EDIT: This was on much older release hovewer, probably half a year, maybe year ago

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chemicals!

Aug 20, 2018
Im 99% positive i got the scene accidentally with the brown dudes (third enemy) and then spent hours trying to get it with imps - successfully. So either i am so deprived i really dreamt it up, or theres something weird going on :D

EDIT: This was on much older release hovewer, probably half a year, maybe year ago
In the area where the "brown dudes" are all just hanging out and there aren't any enemies ("Brasks Pond" or something) there is a scene where you can have a 4-way between you two of the brown dudes and a black salamander dude named Brask. That might be what you're dreaming up. It's possible you may be thinking of one of the game over screens too.

Multiple grab animations are on the docket for features coming down the line in development. There's just a lot of animations needed for the stuff the devs are already working on so it may be a little bit before they get to it. Especially if they plan on multigrab animations for every current enemy.

K1llERMODS

May 14, 2019
hey, i've been experiencing huge lag spikes, ungodly fps drops and constant game crashes in the jungle area in the new build thats making it impossible to get to the new content. plz help

Apr 8, 2018
hey, i've been experiencing huge lag spikes, ungodly fps drops and constant game crashes in the jungle area in the new build thats making it impossible to get to the new content. plz help
How much RAM do you have and are you running anything else while the game is active like maybe chrome etc that can take up RAM

Hexagum

Mar 14, 2021
How much RAM do you have and are you running anything else while the game is active like maybe chrome etc that can take up RAM
Imho its nothing to do with ram. I have lots of it. Game still have stutters only in certain places llike some areas in "2nd zone". I think its something else.

Spectra98

Mar 30, 2021
Hello Everyone!

I was working on this assets thing, that was mentioned last year, and things are going alright for me. Except, I can't find an asset file that contains the Game Over images. Does anyone know which asset file has the game over images? Any help would be really appreciated.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Hello Everyone!

I was working on this assets thing, that was mentioned last year, and things are going alright for me. Except, I can't find an asset file that contains the Game Over images. Does anyone know which asset file has the game over images? Any help would be really appreciated.
Game Over screens are found in _Data/StreamingAssets folder, located in the respective area's .sd file if a screen for that area exists. I don't remember where the generic one is located.

Is anyone able to find the music for the bayou and future stages in the assets?
Most of the audio in the game is streamed, so it's a little harder to rip than most of the other assets. I have all of the music recorded as .flac files, but I currently can't post links since I don't post enough here to be able to do so. I might be able to PM it if you're interested, though?

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
This game has such great animations, it's just a shame the gameplay is kinda clunky and not very fluid

• Angry
Reactions: Yolomeus

KiWolfGirl

Jun 13, 2018
This game has such great animations, it's just a shame the gameplay is kinda clunky and not very fluid
I agree its not quite yet on standard of regular quality game releases or like Kincaid, but it is still better than a lot of indie furry H-games and it's getting better. It has noticeable improvements from earlier playable versions, I'm sure it will keep getting more tight.

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
Most of the audio in the game is streamed, so it's a little harder to rip than most of the other assets. I have all of the music recorded as .flac files, but I currently can't post links since I don't post enough here to be able to do so. I might be able to PM it if you're interested, though?
please and many thanks.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
please and many thanks.
I guess I'm also unable to send direct messages or something until I meet the quota or whatever it is, but this will be my 3rd post anyway, so I think it should be fine to post the link in this post. I will likely update the download when new music is added or music is changed as well. You can download it below.

Last edited:

SupremeVictor

Aug 7, 2018
I guess I'm also unable to send direct messages or something until I meet the quota or whatever it is, but this will be my 3rd post anyway, so I think it should be fine to post the link in this post. I will likely update the download when new music is added or music is changed as well. You can download it below.
Mega
When I have enough messages for PM, I am curious of your extract method. Thanks for upload.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes