4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Nov 22, 2020
Previous post was deleted for being "off-topic" along with all the other ones, which means the attached Dev Preview poofed with it, so reposting that here:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the repost can't wait for more updates on Oh So Hero. The mod deleted a couple of pages for being off-topic, your post was probably deleted on accident.

Last edited:

bluehawaii

Dec 15, 2020
Just extract this to the following location: "C:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\LocalLow\Full Frontal Frog\Oh So Hero!" & it should unlock the entire gallery for you. This does not affect your gameplay save(s). You can also get to this folder easily by typing "%appdata%" in the file explorer, then going up a directory.
can someone help me with this? theres no appdata for me

Apr 8, 2018
guys what do you think why are they delaying the build?
Red got sick not long ago, they've had issue with the community lots of people dropping off the patreon because they thought it was male on male/gay only but there will be all kinds of characters. General bullshittery. Real life sucks and gets in the way of things sometimes. This team is hard working and they wouldn't delay it if they didn't have to.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
New update is live.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be updating the MEGA folder & E-Hentai galleries later on. It takes time to get these things, after all.
Edit1: New GalleryData file for the update, everything is already unlocked & ready for viewing.
Edit2: MEGA folder & E-H Gallery were updated. Here's the links again for convenience's sake, new page & all.
Edit3: Post updated with new links.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 22 Votes