4.80 star(s) 22 Votes

femboyshota

Dec 10, 2018
New update is live.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be updating the MEGA folder & E-Hentai galleries later on. It takes time to get these things, after all.
Edit1: New GalleryData file for the update, everything is already unlocked & ready for viewing.
Edit2: MEGA folder & E-H Gallery were updated. Here's the links again for convenience's sake, new page & all. MEGA
where do i put the gallery data?

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
where do i put the gallery data?
Open Windows start menu. Put %appdata% into your search bar (if on Windows, I dunno how it works with other platforms), go back a level and choose "LocalLow". Then go to Full Frontal Frog and then "Oh So Hero". Just replace that Gallery data and you'll have full access to the sexy fun times.

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
New build just dropped. Not a whole lot to the game itself this time around, but there's still some goodies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll be updating the MEGA archive in a while as usual; The old GalleryData file I provided for the previous build should still be 100% for this build as well, since the only new animation is an extension to Liath's & can be viewed in the gallery after the original animation ends.

Akadosan

Dec 28, 2016
The changelog needs to be fixed, latest versions says 0.16.400 when in reality is 0.16.500, the new addition is only a second sex scene to Liath, nothing more for this new update.

Hexagum

Mar 14, 2021
Cool game but very poorly optimized. Also first two lowest graphic settings send my graphic card into overdrive (literally just loads the GPU for some reason).

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Haven't played much of this so far but from what I have played it seems solid. The gameplay is decent, music is good, and the animations are well done.

The only real complaint I have is the main character, whose design I can't say is very appealing. He looks like if Yoshi and Barney The Dinosaur got thrown in a blender. To top it off he has the body type of your average coomer, if they wanted him to be more on the feminine side then sure that can work, but the pot belly really kills the design for me.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes