4.80 star(s) 22 Votes
Nov 22, 2020
Ye ye. You guys, with your "my GPU runs at 90*c and its fine". I do not like that. I do not like the fact that current games use less GPU than this game. Thats all.
I have had similar issues but my computer crashes from this game but I plan on getting a new computer soon because this one I am using is very old.

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
My laptop's 10 years old and it runs perfectly on the lowest setting. Anything higher, sure, it starts glitching out (it's old as fuck and Unity games aren't kind to it) but that's what I get for using something which is ancient.

Only time I had trouble was with the very first release.

Reactions: Andrejplaysgames
Apr 8, 2018
My laptop's 10 years old and it runs perfectly on the lowest setting. Anything higher, sure, it starts glitching out (it's old as fuck and Unity games aren't kind to it) but that's what I get for using something which is ancient.

I've upgraded my pc a few times (last time was 2 years ago) and even then it was used parts- It's at least 7 years old and I can run on the highest settings, the only time it lags is if I'm alt-tabbing but even then it fixes within a few seconds

Reactions: SPACE!man
Apr 8, 2018
Ye ye. You guys, with your "my GPU runs at 90*c and its fine". I do not like that. I do not like the fact that current games use less GPU than this game. Thats all.
Uhm no- My graphics card's fan literally has 2 opposite wings missing (it was a used card for 20 Euro's) and it doesn't go over 40 C on the highest resolution on oh so hero. You might be running into a ram issue. Graphics cards do have ram, mine has 2 Gb plus the 16 gb on my motherboard.

Reactions: Shura Matoi
Nov 22, 2020

The thing is I have a macos so this is a completely different situation and it's 11 years old, I haven't been able to update it for the last 6 years because they don't allow updates to older mac os only newer models.

Reactions: SPACE!man

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
I've upgraded my pc a few times (last time was 2 years ago) and even then it was used parts- It's at least 7 years old and I can run on the highest settings, the only time it lags is if I'm alt-tabbing but even then it fixes within a few seconds
The last game my laptop could run full graphics was The Sims 2. XD Shit, even NeverWinter Nights can be laggy with it. To be fair though, I haven't experimented too much with it. I had to lobotimize it earlier in the year due to AVAST drawing too much CPU, pushing it over 100% and crashing it, causing Windows and System32 to be corrupt and losing me ten years of memories. -_- (Don't use AVAST, kids...) It went the same way as my grandfather: survived countless things for a lot of time, but then was killed by something not doing its bloody job right.

But who knows, maybe it's capable of running other games better but I'm not too eager to test incase I need another HDD. Do wish I could tamper with the power of this thing but laptops aren't PCs, you can't just swap out parts unless it's the RAM or HDD. :/ Plus there's like a 300% mark up on laptop parts compared to PC.

The thing is I have a macos so this is a completely different situation and it's 11 years old, I haven't been able to update it for the last 6 years because they don't allow updates to older mac os only newer models.
Ah. Yeah, I see how that's an issue. Mac isn't exactly renown for being a gaming brand to start with, but they do get pissy about their latest updates. Apple are kinda dicks like that. (not that Microsoft are any better these days...)

Nov 22, 2020
The last game my laptop could run full graphics was The Sims 2. XD Shit, even NeverWinter Nights can be laggy with it. To be fair though, I haven't experimented too much with it. I had to lobotimize it earlier in the year due to AVAST drawing too much CPU, pushing it over 100% and crashing it, causing Windows and System32 to be corrupt and losing me ten years of memories. -_- (Don't use AVAST, kids...) It went the same way as my grandfather: survived countless things for a lot of time, but then was killed by something not doing its bloody job right.

But who knows, maybe it's capable of running other games better but I'm not too eager to test incase I need another HDD. Do wish I could tamper with the power of this thing but laptops aren't PCs, you can't just swap out parts unless it's the RAM or HDD. :/ Plus there's like a 300% mark up on laptop parts compared to PC.

Ah. Yeah, I see how that's an issue. Mac isn't exactly renown for being a gaming brand to start with, but they do get pissy about their latest updates. Apple are kinda dicks like that. (not that Microsoft are any better these days...)
Yeah I only bought a mac os for work because it's better for those sort of things but I think I need an upgrade

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Where is this mega archive and e-hentai gallery? i can't find them
The MEGA archive can be found in the original post for this thread as the "Updated Art" link. (Thanks, OP!) & the E-Hentai gallery should be one of the only results if you search up "Oh So Hero" on that site. But for convenience's sake, I'll re-post the URLs for both.

Both are updated every time there's new content when possible.

Reactions: Baron_Gendut

Baron_Gendut

May 15, 2020
The MEGA archive can be found in the original post for this thread as the "Updated Art" link. (Thanks, OP!) & the E-Hentai gallery should be one of the only results if you search up "Oh So Hero" on that site. But for convenience's sake, I'll re-post the URLs for both.

MEGA Archive

Both are updated every time there's new content when possible.
thanks for this :3

SPACE!man

Jan 3, 2020
one thing i'd like is a foe or trap that turns joe into a Daku complete with attack changes not likely to happen but i can dream.
It's not impossible. I mean, they did say they'd add traps like the plant trap. There's three version that's possible, which I'll list from hardest to easiest to impliment:

1) Turns Joe into a playable Daku. A trap, an enemy attack (like a magic bolt), turning him into a weaker creature. Plus, it could double lust increase given he's tiny and likely used as a fleshlight by bigger guys. It's the hardest as you need new sprites, coding the transformation, the new grapples, the new attacks, everything.

2) It's a grapple animation. A ranged grapple. Again, like a magic bolt, it hits Joe and he poofs into a Daku. The attacker then poofs next to him and sex ensues. Second hardest as now you need to code a ranged grapple and a teleporting enemy.

3) A trap. Trap goes buuurrr, Joe goes poof, then sex happens (I'd suggest like a Daku ninja squad: Joe goes poof, they smokebomb in, group sex occurs, but that's just me).

There. Not impossible, just different ranges of difficult. ^^

Reactions: Sins and Virtues

bobbot

May 10, 2018
It's not impossible. I mean, they did say they'd add traps like the plant trap. There's three version that's possible, which I'll list from hardest to easiest to impliment:

1) Turns Joe into a playable Daku. A trap, an enemy attack (like a magic bolt), turning him into a weaker creature. Plus, it could double lust increase given he's tiny and likely used as a fleshlight by bigger guys. It's the hardest as you need new sprites, coding the transformation, the new grapples, the new attacks, everything.

2) It's a grapple animation. A ranged grapple. Again, like a magic bolt, it hits Joe and he poofs into a Daku. The attacker then poofs next to him and sex ensues. Second hardest as now you need to code a ranged grapple and a teleporting enemy.

3) A trap. Trap goes buuurrr, Joe goes poof, then sex happens (I'd suggest like a Daku ninja squad: Joe goes poof, they smokebomb in, group sex occurs, but that's just me).

There. Not impossible, just different ranges of difficult. ^^
never said it was imposable just unlikely.

Reactions: Shura Matoi

PurrUgloin

Aug 29, 2020
Can uTinyRipper extract audio files from the games? I would love to get the audio files from within the game, anybody know how?
If you're only interested in the music, the MEGA archive I've posted before (& in the OP) has all of them already ripped at high quality. But if you're more interested in the actual SFX or similar, then you'll have to extract them from the "Master Bank.bank" file. uTinyRipper, UABE, UnityEX, & Asset Studio are unable to do this. You'll need to extract them using an FMOD extractor or through similar methods, but I unfortunately can't remember where I got mine from or where I've placed them. Best of luck with it, though.
I'm sure a little research into it will turn out fruitful however, seeing as how there's quite a few other unity games that use the same .bank file for their audio.

4.80 star(s) 22 Votes