Others Completed Okinawa Slave Island [Final] [Underground Campaign]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

idreismad

Nov 20, 2019
yea i know those xD
what i meant is the koyanagi route that does not exist.
Ryugo, RyugoxDave, both akamine route is there.
but thanks for taking your time to copy it
For koyanagi, he just part of their story. for example CG"S glory hole, you must get Ryugo and david at same time. and the go to park in the next mornig.
I downloaded it and it does not work it does not work it is damaged :(
Make sure you read the instruction ( change your current system to japanese, or play it with locale emulator )

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
For koyanagi, he just part of their story. for example CG"S glory hole, you must get Ryugo and david at same time. and the go to park in the next mornig.
But one of the ending has koyanagi name in it and in the full map you can see that you can kiss him and go on honeymoon.
the problem is if from what i analyzed is that you didnt get koyanagi loyalty point when you ask him to introduce himself in the park even though it should have given us 3 point after choosing "he wouldn't like that" choice that is why most of koyanagi loyalty event cant get triggered.

DishKL

May 16, 2020
Wow! A lot a work went into this translation, plz get me contact with the godsent translator.

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Wow, didn't expect to see this VN would ever get translated. Played the JP ver way back and it was really hot, so if you're gay and REALLY KINKY, you're gonna love this.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
I will never understand, why some of the best Hentai artist only draw Gay stuff ... I mean most HD Galleries are Gay only Galleries ...
Because they like drawing gay stuff... or because there's a demand for it. I know that you're probably trying to say "why don't more artists draw what I like" in a less entitled way but your question is extremely easily answered. Also, I've never had issues finding non-gay HD shit. Like 0 issues. It's an anomaly that i see gay pics

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
I know that you're probably trying to say "why don't more artists draw what I like" in a less entitled way but your question is extremely easily answered. Also, I've never had issues finding non-gay HD shit. Like 0 issues. It's an anomaly that i see gay pics
Maybe they are a girl and actually looking for straight game where the male main interest actually good looking with some muscle instead of old man with disgusting face or a figure with no shape and face at all cause let's be honest here, majority of straight games only cater to horny male but paid no attention to horny female like if you browse these kind of website you will only find such game that cater to female to be only around 5-20% of them. Sometimes even the female protagonist one only show the female face in sex scene rather than the male.
Few of my online female friend even said that when they are horny and want to play game because of the decline in female protagonist game that actually do cater to them, they decided to play gay games.

bigboy6220

Jun 27, 2020
Maybe they are a girl and actually looking for straight game where the male main interest actually good looking with some muscle instead of old man with disgusting face or a figure with no shape and face at all cause let's be honest here, majority of straight games only cater to horny male but paid no attention to horny female like if you browse these kind of website you will only find such game that cater to female to be only around 5-20% of them. Sometimes even the female protagonist one only show the female face in sex scene rather than the male.
Few of my online female friend even said that when they are horny and want to play game because of the decline in female protagonist game that actually do cater to them, they decided to play gay games.
I don't know what any of that has to do with what I said or how it'd change my answer at all but you're putting a ton of words into their mouth. If you wanted to comment on the, apparent, lack of straight games with good looking muscular protagonists, then sure but that has nothing to do with me and if they wanted me to infer all of that extra context, they should've left a few more context clues...

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
Yea it makes sense, i can't stand Straight games with their male character looking like fucking creeps or skinny ass teenagers its just sad.

gremmy

Feb 4, 2020
Damn this is some hardcore shit, gimme more:PogChamp:

PS: You don't need to download locale emulation software, You just have to change the system settings on "region and settings" to japan, when it asks you to reboot you found the right settings
how do I get to the settings you're talking about? Is there a specific file i should be opening?

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
But one of the ending has koyanagi name in it and in the full map you can see that you can kiss him and go on honeymoon.
the problem is if from what i analyzed is that you didnt get koyanagi loyalty point when you ask him to introduce himself in the park even though it should have given us 3 point after choosing "he wouldn't like that" choice that is why most of koyanagi loyalty event cant get triggered.
This. I've been trying to get the Koyanagi ending but it never works. Maybe I'm just too dumb x_x

idreismad

Nov 20, 2019
Weird I can't find that's option in both the game and the emulator
Make sure you install Locale Emulator first.
Untitled2.png
Ps: after install completed, do not delete the file folder.

1_MRM-36.jpg

1_MRM-83.jpg

1_MRM_adsense-10.jpg

1_MRM-140.jpg

1-147.jpg

1-156.jpg

1-179.jpg

1_MRM_MRM-1.jpg

Okinawa-Slave-Island-09-Eng-1-MRM.jpg

1_MRM-37.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Aa1Bb1Cc1

Enewark

Feb 19, 2021
I think I figured out the way to get the Koyanagi ending.

When you can take a detour, go to the park.
On 9/3 night, go to the park.

In the afternoon talk with Ryu until he invites you over.

On 9/4, in the morning, go to sartoli and meet Gon.
Once you meet gon, switch to Sartoli every single night until you fuck David.
And then another night when you watch him leave hot and bothered.

Starting on 9/8, go to Sartoli in the mornings until you meet Gon again.
Then go to sartoli at night.
After that, if you haven't made Koyanagi introduce himself in the park at night, do that now.
You need to make sure to choose "He wouldn't like that".

Now start going to the park in the mornings until David does the squats for you.
Then go to the residential area at night. He'll wash your back but don't let him cum.
Then go to the park in the morning and destroy him.

After that, the next 3 or so nights, you should get a memory with Koyanagi.
Just keep rolling with that until the end of the game.

If you don't see young Koyanagi, just keep going to kugai and picking all the options that favor Koyanagi.
And don't go to the island when the storm gets there.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote