Others Completed Okinawa Slave Island [Final] [Underground Campaign]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
TIP
I never notice here is the daily hint, so I think you should check here to see what to do every single day. and here's an example.
Screenshot (393).jpg Screenshot (394).png
Use your phone or to translate.
セイジさんの肉便器
それもいいかもしれないな

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
TIP
I never notice here is the daily hint, so I think you should check here to see what to do every single day. and here's an example.
View attachment 2008930 View attachment 2008931
Use your phone or to translate.
セイジさんの肉便器
それもいいかもしれないな
How do you use your phone to translate?
Also is there a free version of Vision API? When I try to use "free trial" it asks for my credit card details :ROFLMAO:
Was using something else, but those are quite a hassle to set-up.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Last edited:

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
BTW, I know "肉便器" means "Cocksleeve" or "Fuck Toy" :sneaky:
Did you figure out what the hint was asking you to do?
All I want to know is what the hint tells me to do. Not only did I pass that day, but the other day as well, and I think that if you know every hint will be helpful, so I believe that your knowledge will be valuable when you help people.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Did you figure out what the hint was asking you to do?
All I want to know is what the hint tells me to do. Not only did I pass that day, but the other day as well, and I think that if you know every hint will be helpful, so I believe that your knowledge will be valuable when you help people.
You mean this?
"セイジさんの肉便器
それもいいかもしれないな"
It suggest that you go to be "セイジさん"'s fuck toy, but don't know who "セイジさん" is. (Mr. Sagi? Mr. Sage?)

(I can understand some speaking - cuz of anime/game exposure :LOL: - but can't read/write)

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
You mean this?
"セイジさんの肉便器
それもいいかもしれないな"
It suggest that you go to be "セイジさん"'s fuck toy, but don't know who "セイジさん" is. (Mr. Sagi? Mr. Sage?)

(I can understand some speaking - cuz of anime/game exposure :LOL: - but can't read/write)
This
Screenshot (399).png Screenshot (400).png

But I think if you are interested in the game you just try it once because there are too many questions to ask you and it will never end until it turns into an annoying question.
Like the one that I have passed. "It suggests that you go to be a Seiji's fuck toy", so I can find Seiji in the bathhouse but the other day I still can't figure out, like in the thumbnail.
If we could have you help us solve this game. Yes, it's gonna be easier.

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
This
View attachment 2010953 View attachment 2010954

But I think if you are interested in the game you just try it once because there are too many questions to ask you and it will never end until it turns into an annoying question.
Like the one that I have passed. "It suggests that you go to be a Seiji's fuck toy", so I can find Seiji in the bathhouse but the other day I still can't figure out, like in the thumbnail.
If we could have you help us solve this game. Yes, it's gonna be easier.
Lol, I'm sure there are many way better peeps for this job. And even if I play (not that I hv the time to atm), I'm not likely to mk a walk-thru for it.
But I'll try for this two hints
(The Google translator method works for this game cuz it only hs a few parts that're not translated.)
--------
"牡 蠣 を 食 べ る と 抽 斗 が 壊 れ る
ど う い う こ と だ ?"
"Eating Oyster and the drawer will be destroyed
What does that mean?"

.........I've no idea what this means out of context :eek: , maybe there's some items related to them you need to use?
---------
"海 坊 主 に つ い て
村 の 男 た ち に 聞 い て み よ う 。"
"About the fisherman
Let's go ask the men around the village."

Reactions: ppadjake

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
There some CG i didnt unlock after beat game,like old man miner CG where MC suck his cock.Dunno how to unlock it,all CG i unlock all

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
There some CG i didnt unlock after beat game,like old man miner CG where MC suck his cock.Dunno how to unlock it,all CG i unlock all
When you find out Shirou has to marry the Lord, go talk to him, and you will see Shirou suck Tamotsu's cock in the mine scene. day's end.

Go to the mine and watch the Shirou cutscene; he'll ask you to join him to the river to play, so "denied." You'll see Hirokuni, Tetsuzou, and Tamotsu in a scene. day's end.

When you arrive at the mine, you will notice that there is no Shirou, so speak with Tetsuzou, who will tells you to go to the clinic to go see Shirou. Visit Shirou, then return to the mine and drink with him to get the scene you asked.
View attachment (GO TO MINE DAY 46)file1.zip (save file for example)

Now I play the second round and get to the point where I was stuck in the first round. I really don't know what I did wrong or why I can't go any further. And, yes, I am still unable to complete even a single route in the game. Ahh my headache o_O

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
I see thx u, Does true ending everyone gather together in bath house ?, i got CG where everyone in bath house together

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I see thx u, Does true ending everyone gather together in bath house ?, i got CG where everyone in bath house together
According to the image that was leaked. Yes maybe. How do you get that? I never end the game and I don't know how.

AinzGram

Jun 13, 2020
Hmm i beat all legend monster in island, and u need love Hirokuni when u beat master mind in island and try to escape island,u will see MC try to ask Hirokuni escape together,he will listen to MC and MC hold his hand together.Also i bond Max all character

LonelyDud

Jun 3, 2022
Where is indigo copper to use to rescue Shirou? I've been digging in mine all day till Tomatsu is hallucinating, but still nothing.

LonelyDud

Jun 3, 2022
Kinda a spoiler

Gunpowder route killed gramp. or he just disappeared? i really don’t know. Also, how strong should I be if i go 3rd chooce?

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote