Old, closed, unfinished game that you want to remake

Lustration Team

Game Developer
May 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

Just want to ask you about your favorite old game that was closed, or unfinished that you want to see as a remake :)

bigboi2923

Aug 24, 2018
Son of a Bitch! - Goddamn classic, if it got translated properly/reduced the grind and wrapped up the story (its like 90% done) it'd be a 5/5 game.

Insexual Awakening - Was cut way too short, an expansion with more content like what modders did with Urban Demons would have been great.

By far though, I've always wanted to see A Spell for All remade with a bunch of proper sex scenes, it has still images which really hurt it.

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
Sakyubasu no tatakai by Gorepete a long time ago. It's an action sidescroller without run or rape or game over rape. Instead you're rewarded with scenes when defeating enemies and bosses.

It was finished, but I'd like to play a more modern remake of that type of game.

Sidescrollers are such a good setup for adult games but the ones we have now are plagued with the idiotic idea of showing sex scenes on losing rather than winning.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
I wouldn't want to remake anything, but I'd like to see Selena: One Hour Agent restarted but not like the current weird remake in HS. It was one of the better RPGM games with walking simulation gameplay.

Almost said Coceter Chronicles, but it was too story-driven for that. It wouldn't work as someone else's vision.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021

Which seem like it has been abandoned, though, i haven't checked their discord so i don't know what's going on in there.
I still have the game which i managed to snag when svn updating still worked, maybe i should upload it here or something.
But it would be a pain because it has massive graphics folder. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

TwoSeven13

Sep 24, 2022
Bad Teacher was off to an amazing start, before the dev sadly passed away. Someone picking that one up and doing it justice would be awesome.

Bastard Girls has terrific character models and a really great idea, but was just too much of a mess, with a terrible UI and a poor setup. If someone could take what's there and refresh it with a better, clearer outline and plot, it could be awesome.