VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SeZTcG-BB8hG_hEUyAo-QRWehTJObLKsqcb4t0GOz2dxPq_q0dEy_p-R9foau2sG[1].png

Overview:
You're a successful psychologist, you knew your way around hypnosis really well, You have a loving family, and what you do with the characters in game is mostly under your control. Each character had their own unique approach and it'll take time before you can help them with their problems, or potentially making them yours completely.

First, it’s a reboot of the game, means that the story starts back at the beginning. However, it’s not a carbon copy of the previous story. It needed to be this way since the last story needs to cater to a certain type of progression gameplay, and the new one is a different beast in it’s own. So, the story is not exactly the same, but it is generally similar.

Updated: 2018/02/06
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship:No
Version: v1.00
Language: English
Genre: sand-box, hypnosis, Mind-Control

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - -

ginny_dis.png s03_georgia_dis.png samantha_dis.png ss01.png ss02.png ss03.png title01.png

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
Woaw ! Just Woaw !
The story, the visuals ...
I think this game could be a excellent one in the next upgrade !!
Congratulation for the dev !

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
seeing as the games overview goes from present tense to past tense and back to present tense before even reaching a full stop, I am glad the game will be focusing on gameplay rather than story writing....or I may go mad :D

visuals look tidy though and the girls look different to the usual models we see here :)
Actually the English in the game is good.

Reactions: Krull

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
So far I'm impress there is a LOT of potential here.

Reactions: Krull

jerry03

Jun 9, 2017
this game look really promising, i'll be happy with the next version.
the story look interesting and the graphics are nice :)

Reactions: fromqb

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Somewhat text heavy, but in a good way! Intriguing combination of genuine romance and fatherly concern with the potential for corruption. The daughter has overly large breasts because, well, she's kinda chubby. Her insecurity about it so far is treated with a delicacy and authenticity not often seen in these kinds of games (well, as far as a father hypnotizing his daughter to accept being stared at is genuine, but still!). Looks like the MC will experience some internal conflict with where things lead, which I enjoy. It will interesting to see where this goes! For anyone tired of the wave of demos that borrow from retread designs and cliched tropes, this is a breath of fresh air here. And Georgia... wow :)

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
0.1?
Like 10 pictures?

I think I am coming back in 0.7 or something when it is at least 1 Gb size.

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I hate to be that guy but could someone please fix the thread name? The fact that psychologist isnt capitalized and is also spelled wrong is bothering crap out me.
Especially since psychologist is spelled correctly right there in the overview section

Reactions: Papa Ernie
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes