VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
I hope the text changes. It's a bit small for my taste. The whole slow corruption theme that will be coming from this gives me hope. The models are nice but i'm not a fan of the wife's pube carpet. Here's to hoping.

Reactions: vir_cotto

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
I hope the text changes. It's a bit small for my taste. The whole slow corruption theme that will be coming from this gives me hope. The models are nice but i'm not a fan of the wife's pube carpet. Here's to hoping.
In the past I would have agreed. But now it seems developers are abusing this "slow corruption" theme to milk the games for as long as possible. All it means now is that it is going to take months upon months to get any real content.

Reactions: Darkaura

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
Even so I still prefer slow corruption to immediate "hey I control you now, so bend over 'n take my cock" corruption. Less corruption more mind control. Sure it might be a little slower to churn out, but there are plenty other games to play while we wait right.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
Even so I still prefer slow corruption to immediate "hey I control you now, so bend over 'n take my cock" corruption. Less corruption more mind control. Sure it might be a little slower to churn out, but there are plenty other games to play while we wait right.
I'd argue that there is no reason to not start with the H-content, and then add in the slow corruption after, instead of the reverse. Unless the point is to milk. Some devs never getting to the good stuff, is getting quite old.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I hate to be that guy but could someone please fix the thread name? The fact that psychologist isnt capitalized and is also spelled wrong is bothering crap out me.
Especially since psychologist is spelled correctly right there in the overview section
Sorry for the psychological distress :coldsweat:. Now I'm curious. What was the mistake?

don2sail

Jun 3, 2017
nice art, good story line; in my opinion the makings of a very nice game. I do hope the daughter has success in loosing weight with her exercise efforts.

Reactions: fromqb

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
nice art, good story line; in my opinion the makings of a very nice game. I do hope the daughter has success in loosing weight with her exercise efforts.
Exercises? Are you talking about the sex marathons with the MC, right?

dparadise

Jul 26, 2017
Wow, so promising! The visuals are top notch, if you wait for a bit, the girls actually flash their eyes, instead of constantly looking at you unnatural!
Further the story so far is also very promising, slow, not too much heaps of texts to read, but realistic as well. Also it seems that the author actually knows a bit about the stuff he is giving out, as researched.

I'm really looking forward to see how this will develop further.

And if he would have a patreon, I'd def consider to pledge!

Reactions: fromqb

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
this goes on my watchlist. But i gotta feeling the genre gonna expand to incest.

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Alright will keep a eye out for this seems like it could be legit but not gonna dl a game that is just a intro yet.

Reactions: Darkaura
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes