VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Game seems to be on a good track to be great in a few versions. Only thing I don't like at all is the sweater physics used in the title: it's way too form fitting for the boobs. It's not the first time I see it like that, and it looks unnatural and weird.
IRL random example of how it should look like for a big breasted woman:

Last edited:

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
kinda leaves me with a gross feeling when the mc is describing his daughter as fat. neither the wife nor daughter are fat. they have big boobs, and aren't rail thin, but they're not fat.
True they are not fat, maybe a little chubby but thats it.

Reactions: cloudmoon

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Fat – no. A little chubby, yes. Chubby isn't bad at all. Ginormous boobs? No, I woudn't say that. Just chubby girls with big boobs. That happens IRL. Seen the body type. Also, half of the girls aren't chubby at all. And they all look cute.
Wife looks about 35 or so. The daughter is 20. Quite realistic, too. There is enough of 15-year old moms around to make it believable.
I just hope that the dev will always attach proper gravity to those big boobs and we won't see some awkward wooden puppet effects. Smaller boobs are always easier to handle – CGI and IRL. ;)
Looks promising.

perperz

May 29, 2017
Great, another game where the wife and daughter both looks about 18. Why put so much effort in story if you can´t get the characters right. To bad because great story

Reactions: BlindLeperLucy

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
Great, another game where the wife and daughter both looks about 18. Why put so much effort in story if you can´t get the characters right. To bad because great story
Who gives a shit? Would you rather the chars not be fappable?

Reactions: cloudmoon

SicFran

May 7, 2017
It is a nice start indeed. I just wish there would be less of those 0.0x version where there is basically nothing to do, just a barely proof of concept.
However as there is barely no content, it still has about 1,3GB unpacked. Granted, quality of those images and renders is quite high. But until a sufficient amount of content is amassed, I would suggest lower quality for these alpha builds rather then 8 299 529 bytes per image. Especially for the scenery shots. As it might give you more time for developing actual stuff to do in game, with an option to do high quality renders once every 4 versions or so.
Just my few cents.. cheers :)

Reactions: zombie666

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
Just wanted to add my 2 cents... other than a few spelling (or typos, most likely) this has some of the better writing I've seen in games here on F95. Anyone who played this demo and thought that author was calling the MC's daughter fat wasn't paying attention, IMO. He specifically says she might be considered chubby (which to be fair, she could) the big difference is his daughter THINKS she's fat, which is also a common problem for people. I thought the subject was handled well, personally.

Will definitely keep an eye open for updates.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes