VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Indeed, given what is said and the current status of the game (early devellopment), polish is quite secondary, if unsure what is missing, its further meaning it would be better to see it later on (when more content is in).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I liked reading 0.10, but font was microscopic!
I just hope he'll fix that. :frown:

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
yes files are ridiculously large, a was expection alot of condent on that note alone, it's not alot at all, better to skip a few version, and hope he makes the pictures smaller in size, other then that the game has potential

Zer0z

Jun 29, 2017
Is there a decent amount of content or should I keep waiting before playing?

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
He definitely fleshed out the game mechanics more. The potential for his therapy sessions, with how you can decide what to focus on, is pretty great. But like others mentioned, really not a lot of content. I'd still consider this a demo more than anything.

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
GDrive blocked the download
sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Very little in terms of content so far, but once this is completed it'll probably be a great game.

And yeah, there's really no need to ship your .psd files and what not into your releases. It's just way too heavy considering the amount of content in the game so far.

redliight

Mar 25, 2017
Writing in this game is amazing. There's close to none lewd content yet, but I feel he has build nice foundation for amazing game, I hope he wont get burned out, cause this game has ton of potential.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I'm currently working on uploading it onto mega for you guys that didn't get it from gdrive in time. Will update post once done (roughly 20 min).

Apologies, got caught up in real life for a bit. Here's the link:

Last edited:
Reactions: karan121
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes