VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes
M

MantisK

There is a GDrive Download Limit Bypass.Follow the instructions
Is this for the downloaders limit, or the site limit? It states the game was downloaded too much, not I downloaded too much.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Not a ton of content but not bad for an early preview but how the hell is this game 4gb ?????

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Is this for the downloaders limit, or the site limit? It states the game was downloaded too much, not I downloaded too much.
This solution offers an alternative solution when too many people download from a google drive link at the same time. Just as the problem we are having.Its not about the game size

Patan

May 28, 2017
i love the writing in this game, hope it wont screw up on future updates

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
now I know why the game its so heavy, theres a lot of duplicates of the same images on the files.

Reactions: Krull

Jougen

Jun 6, 2017
Why is there no patreon for this game? I need to give him money asap, this game is a such a breath of fresh air!

O

Onyx99

I like what's here so far. A lot of story more so than content but I like story. I do think it is to early to label this a sand-box game. That may be the intent but from where I can see it is a long way off from a true sand-box. As a matter of fact it is extremely linear in this Alpha iteration. I don't know the rules for tagging on this forum (I'll look it up after I post this, just trying to get my thoughts out) but if the tag is there to tell what the game is and not what it is planned to be then this is a story driven VN as it stands now. It is good for what it is now but sand box it is not.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like what's here so far. A lot of story more so than content but I like story. I do think it is to early to label this a sand-box game. That may be the intent but from where I can see it is a long way off from a true sand-box. As a matter of fact it is extremely linear in this Alpha iteration. I don't know the rules for tagging on this forum (I'll look it up after I post this, just trying to get my thoughts out) but if the tag is there to tell what the game is and not what it is planned to be then this is a story driven VN as it stands now. It is good for what it is now but sand box it is not.
In fact it's not tagged sand-box (yet?). usually genre is is taking from the game description. Instead the real contented is showed in the tags below the title of the thread

O

Onyx99

In fact it's not tagged sand-box (yet?). usually genre is is taking from the game description. Instead the real contented is showed in the tags below the title of the thread
Yeah you're right it's not tagged as sand-box. That was my mistake but I do think anyone downloading needs to be aware that as of today this is not a sand box game. It could lead to disappointment and internet rage. You know how some people are when they don't get what they expect.

Reactions: wep
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes