VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Sharkey

Apr 17, 2017
I'm gonna wait a couple of months to see if this is getting regular updates before deciding whether to play it. Too many games fall by the wayside too early for me to dive in just yet.

kukugou123

Aug 29, 2017
hope the maker can compelet it in half a year
personally I'm very interested in psychology
willing to see how this game will develop

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Found this blog:

thanks @Potato, it looks like dev has not setup a Patreon yet and this may end up being a passion project. based on the progress of the next version, I don't think we'll see v0.02 until the end of the month or even first week of October. will keep monitoring as I thought v0.01 was pretty well done.

Reactions: Goblina Lover

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Adding in the blog link would be a good idea :

Reactions: wep

lodadsaq

Futa Church of Holy Cock Rings
Donor
Mar 3, 2017
This game seems quiet,
any new progress?
well if u go to his site, and go to progress the latest bit is on the 10th, and its currently the 14, so id say they may make an update on the 20th?

just wait and see

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
A new post a made yesterday on regarding the progress:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Perhaps one of the moderators can add it to the OP.

By the different types of mechanics they are planning to implement, the game seems to be rather elaborate! I really want to see this all playing out. :eazyHype:
I wonder how much player choices will be woven into those systems, and which characters will have the most focus. (Samantha please..! :heartcoveredeyes:)

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Looks like they are more focused on quality rather than quantity. Which is terrific! :D[/QUOTE]

yes, he seems to have extremely interesting idea.

I completely agree with the dev; in a mind control/corruption (?) game like this one sex scenes are not the central part IMHO.

The focus is the slowly submission, the change in habits and dresses. The complete surrender at the end.

Reactions: hypnouser

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
Id take quality over quantity anytime in a game. Eventho its gonna take sometime before the next release its gonna be worth it :eazyHype:

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I like a guy with standard.
I only hope that he isn't the type of perfectionist not able to finish anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: jande21
4.30 star(s) 12 Votes