VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

freaKing

Aug 28, 2017
Great start so far.
Love the story, love the characters.
With some good content in the future and proper pacing of story and character progression this can be a a real gem.

My only suggestion is about future content:
Instead of clicking on door icon and opening up room selection frames, maybe creator can use room icons in the bottom bar in place of the current door icon (Yes like BB). Also, assuming character position text will disappear in the future, creator can add small character icons or just letters (W for wife, D for daughter etc.) to show player where characters are. This would prevent the user from looking through all the rooms searching for a specific character. This would be especially helpful as game gets bigger, assuming more rooms will be available to visit, for example when Ginny character arrives. Also keeping interaction icons on one side and generic icons (door icon or room icons) on other side, would make for sense imo. These would be small to implement yet makes a huge difference in player interface navigation.

LokiTime

May 20, 2017
Well, not so bad for a start, really.

I will keep an eye on it!
Ty for the upload, team !

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
After playing this first iteration, I loved the slight offset from the other similar games, both in the approach and character models.
Psychology text and "inner monologue" the MC is having, explaining it, is on point and interesting.

I see a frustrated wife who lacks physical love and is (clearly) attracted to her boss, and likes the attention he is giving her, but is frustrated because she loves her husband emotionally. It is stressing the hell out of her. Her body wants, her mind does not, scenario.

Then there is the daughter, who is also frustrated in her own way, but has misplaced guilt over weight, while in reality she is bothered by boys ogling her and is uncomfortable with her body. She needs to come to terms with it and "own" it, and gain confidence. MC is slowly getting even more attached sexually to her, and I feel incest seeds have been planted for the future (Mmmmm :D).

I wish wife would get her passion back, daughter her confidence and MC every pussy introduced in this game so far. :D

If that happens, through psychological reasoning and hypnotism, it will be an amazing game.
Can't wait for more content.

Will be watching this one with great intent.

zecon

Jun 2, 2017
OOh Déjà vu ! :extremelyhappy: .. a nice story and game . looking forward to see what happens next

Thanks 4 sharing !

Reactions: Darkaura

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Not only is this dev bucking trends with his unique take on this game, but I can't even find a Patreon page. Now THAT would be a clever strategy... release a few builds on the interwebs to build up interest, get people intrigued, then invite patrons later. From what I've seen so far, I'd definitely pledge.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
This is awesome. I really hate being this guy, but since I can't find this guy's Patreon or anything I've gotta know when to expect the next update, I can't wait!

Reactions: freaKing

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
The models here are an EXCEPTIONALLY good mix, of realistic. But the slow-play description, leads me to believe 5 moths from something fappable.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I hate to be that guy but could someone please fix the thread name? The fact that psychologist isnt capitalized and is also spelled wrong is bothering crap out me.
Especially since psychologist is spelled correctly right there in the overview section
Something that drives me even crazier is the fact that the MC has a "nephew" called Daisy. I'm going to assume he's referring to his niece, otherwise his brother would be an asshole for calling his son Daisy.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Something that drives me even crazier is the fact that the MC has a "nephew" called Daisy. I'm going to assume he's referring to his niece, otherwise his brother would be an asshole for calling his son Daisy.
It's probably just a mistake since Ginny said that she wanted to be more like Daisy and I don't think she'd want to be more manly

Mark600601

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah pretty sure it was a mistake xD. Itll most likely be fixed in future releases. TBH I didnt even notice it xD. I read very quickly and my brain automatically fills in blanks due to that so I rarely notice those mistakes in stories.
But when its just two words like in the thread title its very very noticeable to me

Reactions: saichen

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I don't know, from what I saw in the game I wouldn't really call her chubby, the pose from the OP just seems awkward like her back is arched too much.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
slight error, he refers to his nephew as "Daisy" but uses the "she" pronoun. If Daisy is a chick, then should be niece.

back to trying the game....

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
interesting premise though the gargantuan boob sizes of both the wife/daughter bother me a bit.

art assets are excellent and I think the renders are gorgeous.

pacing and writing seem pretty good and I think this will be a game to watch out for in the coming months as content is added; worth it i think once there's more to do!

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
interesting premise though the gargantuan boob sizes of both the wife/daughter bother me a bit.

art assets are excellent and I think the renders are gorgeous.

pacing and writing seem pretty good and I think this will be a game to watch out for in the coming months as content is added; worth it i think once there's more to do!
They both have plus sized girl issues to match though. For their body, the breast size isn't uncommon.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes