• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Psychologist [v1.00] [ForFunGames]

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Yeah you're right it's not tagged as sand-box. That was my mistake but I do think anyone downloading needs to be aware that as of today this is not a sand box game. It could lead to disappointment and internet rage. You know how some people are when they don't get what they expect.
No problem. It was only to explain how think usually works :). In most cases even the tags are more based on the final contents than the actual status. Usually the actual status should be NONE XD

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Another game which has slow progression. You need to mind control your own wife to have sex but you can't even do that because of energy or she wakes up etc. I downloaded and played it and i am not all negative for this game but this update is all about telling your wife not to cheat on me and while doing that you tell your daughter that there is no shame to show your body to your parents so your father can peek on you without making daughter angry.
On the other hand, this game is on early stage and it has potential to be great game with future updates. I liked characters (especially wife) and that assistant called Samantha i guess? looks cool. Anyway , < imo > it is not worth to download right now.

Aug 13, 2017
big old bug with the work days once you get the message that Samantha needs work it kicks you back home so the work day never gives options on who to hypnotize and Samantha stays untended so it loops every day after.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I got the sense that this may be altered into a voluntary NTR path later in development. I'm already popping the popcorn to watch the forums for when that update hits...
Heh you may be right but i don't think he would add NTR but who knows... I will do exactly what you do.. give me some of your popcorns please:p

seden

Aug 22, 2016
So, its an alpha still yet.
There will be several path as to each girl.
There will be multiples options as to change them (or manage speed and changes).

For now, one option (wife and daughter) nothing otherwise.

Also, restarting the game is recommended. As otherwise, the changes made to scripts and others would not be handled correctly.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
Heh you may be right but i don't think he would add NTR but who knows... I will do exactly what you do.. give me some of your popcorns please:p
Not touching game for at least one more update. I would hope that he tags it NTR and that people would then exercise maturity. The few places i have seen the big NTR wars are games that did not make that element clear
I hope, but that is one of 2 major hot points on f95

IAmTerror

May 28, 2017
Not touching game for at least one more update. I would hope that he tags it NTR and that people would then exercise maturity. The few places i have seen the big NTR wars are games that did not make that element clear
I hope, but that is one of 2 major hot points on f95
What's the second one?

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
This game looks very promising. Just the little that was there right now. I love the Hypno UI too. The art is good imo. and the fact it's "slow" is a pluss in my eyes. Not a huge fan of instant corruption/sex without no plot to back it up. Which this so far seems to be able to convey from the little content that was. Looking forward to more.

Reactions: Arcane666
M

MantisK

We definitely need "End Of Thread" markers if this does not have a End Of Update cap.

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
This game looks very promising. Just the little that was there right now. I love the Hypno UI too. The art is good imo. and the fact it's "slow" is a pluss in my eyes. Not a huge fan of instant corruption/sex without no plot to back it up. Which this so far seems to be able to convey from the little content that was. Looking forward to more.
I am ok with slow progression as well but i don't think you need to corrupt your own wife in order to have sex. The game could go slow with daughter or Samantha but wife? It looks nonsense to me but we will see.

LewdDao

Jul 9, 2017
I think the needing to hypnotize the wife is kind of needed, as they state in the game that they have not had sex in years. She still loves him just does not feel arousal or a need to due to aging (menopause).

Honestly, it makes sense (game wise) as it also allows for a reason why the MC is attracted to his daughter. IMHO it would have been better to be able to have sex with the wife occasionally to keep the "I need fap material now" people happy that do not care about the story or want a slow progression.

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
I love build up in games like this, it's nice to see a dev that appreciates anticipation. Though apparently he wants to limit the amount of H-content in the game I guess? Really unfortunate but i'll still play just because he doesn't spoon feed you tits.

Aug 13, 2017
I love build up in games like this, it's nice to see a dev that appreciates anticipation. Though apparently he wants to limit the amount of H-content in the game I guess? Really unfortunate but i'll still play just because he doesn't spoon feed you tits.
yes he does that's about all he gives (you staring at the daughters tits)

U

User_10739

I freakin' love this game, can't wait for the next installment to drop, but I think that @Pepé Le Pew needs to stink this up a bit as this is @ 4gb already and only a .02 release.

4.30 star(s) 12 Votes