3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I will start off by pointing out that I love this game have since the start and even though I am not personally into woman of Miranda's body proportions it's not a turn off either But I this case I love her character and can't wait for the MC to not only fall for the woman but get himself some Miranda loving.

Now when I first played this game the only part that slightly pissed me off (actually that's to strong a word lets say Disappointed me) was the confrontation between Pepper, the MC and bossy knickers Fiona.
only reason I bring it up is I replayed the game from the start to remind myself of what's what.
And that scene still bugs me because the MC stood up for Pepper even after knowing she was his boss then immediately caved in to her. and Being that I'm the kind of guy that normally likes an easy life but will call out even my boss if they step over the line by swearing, using physical intimidation, belittling or taking out their frustration and bad mood on a worker and bugger the consequences.
I was at first a little disappointed when while in her tirade at him he didn't point out to her he was her employee not her slave so he didn't have to take her shit or that he would call his boss a bitch if she is behaving like a bitch.
and that if she doesn't like it she can fire him and if she didn't fire him then the next time he should apologies for the Bitch comment but not for standing up to her. but then I thought maybe they don't have industrial tribunals where this game is set.
so maybe he was right not to attack back and after all he only in his twenty's and he isn't me.
But then even at twenty I would of called her a bitch but I would definitely of defended Pepper and faced Fiona down.

Not that I think anything in this game needs changing that just me doing a minor moan I didn't do the first time I played it :LOL:.
The game is still a great game and now we have Pepper can't wait to get MC's hands on Ariana and then Miranda of course.

Just Sayin.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
but then I thought maybe they don't have industrial tribunals where this game is set.
This right here is basically the reason.

Tribunals are a thing were I live but I thought it would be better for the game for them not to be a thing, using tribunal as a threat is actually kinda common were I'm from.

Her being a boss you don't fuck with is part of the story, we'll be getting more details about that later. Her family owns the whole company, and James has no other employment options on the horizon. So don't fuck with the boss lol

Besides he got to fuck Pepper anyway :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Somebody heard something....... :sneaky:

332.png

Hey -Hex-, you were able to add that little bit to the dev notes about incest, are you also able to add tags?

I know my game technically has choices but they only apply to the sex scenes and don't change the story in anyway. So I think it might be a good idea to just give this the kinetic novel tag now, it would save a lot of headaches. The comments about the lack of choice have become more frequent now

Can we add the tag, or does even the simple sex choices disqualify it?

Reactions: ApocalypseSurvivor

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
This game had some interesting premises but there is too much focus on katie and you can't make any meaningful choices

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This game had some interesting premises but there is too much focus on katie and you can't make any meaningful choices
It's a kinetic novel and Katie is who starts the ball rolling with most things.

Katie isn't the end goal though so things will shift from her once the MC's true love starts getting more screen time then Katie will be off with Sarah doing their thing.

Nerkios

May 8, 2020
It's a kinetic novel and Katie is who starts the ball rolling with most things.

Katie isn't the end goal though so things will shift from her once the MC's true love starts getting more screen time then Katie will be off with Sarah doing their thing.
Who is the true love of the mc? I thought it was sarah

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I was gonna write a glorious troll take on the true love question...

...but, I decided to give the thread (and Oppai) a break.

Carry on.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
yo Dev I've a question for ya? why didn't you implemented a name change option in your project? What's the reason for to do so? It's just feels wierd for me to play with a default name.

• Thinking Face

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Who is the true love of the mc? I thought it was sarah
Miranda, Sarah's mother.

Sarah is the end goal for Katie, they will end up together.

yo Dev I've a question for ya? why didn't you implemented a name change option in your project? What's the reason for to do so? It's just feels wierd for me to play with a default name.
With it being a more kinetic novel, the story isn't about "you" and your choices. It's following the life of the guy as he builds up to his future milfwife.

That said, there is a mod I believe.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes