3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
yo Dev I've a question for ya? why didn't you implemented a name change option in your project? What's the reason for to do so? It's just feels wierd for me to play with a default name.
Because the idea of changing the name to me means the player has some control over the direction of the game, that's not a thing in this game so I kept it as a default name

Like Shyguy1369 said, there is a mod if you really want to change the name

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Because the idea of changing the name to me means the player has some control over the direction of the game, that's not a thing in this game so I kept it as a default name

Can't say I'm surprised although I have no issue with default name especially since the choices are not really impacting the direction of the MC or the end goal of MC and Miranda it's more a limeted kind of choice for what happends along the way.
But I'm also not suprised someone asked for a change name option either since they even did that in "Luke's way" and the MC's default name is even in that title of that game.
but I guess some players just like to get to name the MC's no matter what.

Thats life I guess.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Can't say I'm surprised although I have no issue with default name especially since the choices are not really impacting the direction of the MC or the end goal of MC and Miranda it's more a limeted kind of choice for what happends along the way.
But I'm also not suprised someone asked for a change name option either since they even did that in "Luke's way" and the MC's default name is even in that title of that game.
but I guess some players just like to get to name the MC's no matter what.

Thats life I guess.
People asked for it so much it led to the mod being made lol

I genuinely don't get it, if a game already has a default name for the character I just use that, even if it gives the option to change it.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018

I genuinely don't get it, if a game already has a default name for the character I just use that, even if it gives the option to change it.

Yeh personaly mine too is default in both your game and that game didn't see the point of changing it.
But I kind of suspect with some people its not even about renaming the MC after themselfs.
Some of them just want to be able to give the mc silly or rude names.
Tried that myself in one game Name'd my MC: Iva Bigun for obvious reasons but the fun wore off.
I got fed with it part way through and restarted again with a sensible name.

Oh well you Live and Learn.

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020

welp I asked coz this is the First game I played with No name change option that's why. Until now all the games I've played asked for the name of MC so this was new for me that's why I asked

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yeh personaly mine too is default in both your game and that game didn't see the point of changing it.
But I kind of suspect with some people its not even about renaming the MC after themselfs.
Some of them just want to be able to give the mc silly or rude names.
Tried that myself in one game Name'd my MC: Iva Bigun for obvious reasons but the fun wore off.
I got fed with it part way through and restarted again with a sensible name.

Oh well you Live and Learn.
Yep mostly I give MC a freaking Silly name just to have a bit of fun and chuckle so this one's the first time I played a game with default Name. coz all the games I've played until now asked for naming the MC.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018

I can only speak for myself, but I like to immerse myself into the story so that's why I do like to change the name. Again, that's only my opinion and point of view.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I can only speak for myself, but I like to immerse myself into the story so that's why I do like to change the name. Again, that's only my opinion and point of view.
I can understand that, in my case I need a lot more than a name change to get anywhere close to immersion. But I'm just weird like that

A lot of these games I treat myself as more of a spectator to what is happening, its kinda why my game is written the way it is lol

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well with the mom appearing naked at the starting screen i thought she would be a love interest now with that ending, it just threw me off of the game.
Mother is never going to be a love interest, she's naked because the dev likes them being naked.

There is only 1 actual love interest and that's Miranda, the rest are just side fucks until they get together.

Everyone else will have their own little thing going on including the MC's mother who now has her own life since he moved out. Her goal now is to get things rolling with her friend and her son.

SteppenBro

Apr 10, 2020
Mother is never going to be a love interest, she's naked because the dev likes them being naked.

There is only 1 actual love interest and that's Miranda, the rest are just side fucks until they get together.

Everyone else will have their own little thing going on including the MC's mother who now has her own life since he moved out. Her goal now is to get things rolling with her friend and her son.
Then it's just sending mixed signals. But understandable. Still disappointing, but understandable.

Reactions: Liam the Handyman

charlyh_38

May 22, 2021
I like this game, thank you Oppai for your paisson for this game. I had a question, how can I use the save files from version 000575 in 00058 ? sorry I couldn't find an answer in the forum. maybe someone can explain it to me. Thank you !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
All those glorious booty's must be seen up close and extremely naked before settling down for a life of bliss with Queen Miranda of Bootysville.

The worst thing about this game is it brings out my inner perv more than oter games, even lesbian games which are my thing.

As a woman I like to appreciate the female form but as a woman that also likes to fuck other women I love to perv on curves and girls with muscles and this throws curves galore and one of the hottest muscle chicks in gaming and because I like wine and may have had 1 too many which is usually the damn case it's a tmi moment and I wish my vibes had plugs because batteries be expensive.

But it is worth it for 3 of the largest bottoms i've seen in VN's and those muscles.

Now i'm going back to listen to more Momoland because their music is stuck in my head and won't stop.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
All those glorious booty's must be seen up close and extremely naked before settling down for a life of bliss with Queen Miranda of Bootysville.

The worst thing about this game is it brings out my inner perv more than oter games, even lesbian games which are my thing.

As a woman I like to appreciate the female form but as a woman that also likes to fuck other women I love to perv on curves and girls with muscles and this throws curves galore and one of the hottest muscle chicks in gaming and because I like wine and may have had 1 too many which is usually the damn case it's a tmi moment and I wish my vibes had plugs because batteries be expensive.

But it is worth it for 3 of the largest bottoms i've seen in VN's and those muscles.

Now i'm going back to listen to more Momoland because their music is stuck in my head and won't stop.
I think that might be the most complimentary thing ever said about this game :p

....I'm kinda morbidly curious how you'd react to a lesbian only game made by me :ROFLMAO::devilish:

Reactions: hisstoryman
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes