3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Just download the game, and extract the files and there is no save file there. No problem thou I like the game and will start a new game, just wanted to make you aware of it.
There's no save, so can you upload it please
Of course something went wrong there, it isn't a new release without something going wrong lol

For those who need it, here is a save file right at the end of the last version[

l2002301140

Aug 16, 2019
Haven`t played this game yet, but love the sexy milfs!Is there some actual sex scenes already? Or to be waited in several releases?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haven`t played this game yet, but love the sexy milfs!Is there some actual sex scenes already? Or to be waited in several releases?
There are a few sex scenes but only 1 of the milfs so far.

The receptionist at the MC's job is the only milf getting any so far along with the muscle chick and red head.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
Of course something went wrong there, it isn't a new release without something going wrong lol

For those who need it, here is a save file right at the end of the last version[
Maybe steal the approach from other devs of people starting a new game and allow us to jump to a point in the story, the save game shenanigans seem to often go wrong :)

edit: or even better have a jump to end of laste update/day X option in the main menu separately so people will always find it.

Reactions: Hound_013

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
BS!!!!
He has not even touch her yet, he did the macho ones and the one with the glasses!
Your point?

The stuff with the main LI hasn't started yet, that was set in motion this update ... like the dev said in his post.

You didn't expect to be bedding the main love interest in 5 updates?

She's the end goal, the woman he will end up with, need to build to that.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Also what's wrong with MCs mother? Why is she so hostile when she calls MC?
She's just being a bossy mom, would hardly call it hostile

Maybe steal the approach from other devs of people starting a new game and allow us to jump to a point in the story, the save game shenanigans seem to often go wrong :)

edit: or even better have a jump to end of laste update/day X option in the main menu separately so people will always find it.
I'm honestly not sure how to implement something like that, to say my coding knowledge is limited would be an understatement lol

Reactions: Hound_013

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
Look at the top of the page, developer posted a save and it does work.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "C:\Users\Cristian\Desktop\Games XxX\OldFriends\OldFriendsandPublicTransport-0.0005875-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Old Friends and Public Transport 0.0005875
Mon May 31 12:47:50 2021

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
change the dick it looks bad i dont know if anyone else feels like that
I feel the same, it's an unnatural penis when the foreskin never moves backwards. MC gets a hand job, foreskin never moves. MC gets a blow job, foreskin stays covering the penis head. It's like his foreskin is super glued to the tip and that can't be very comfortable? :oops:

Reactions: BarbarrossaNA

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I put my saves folder ... inside the Game folder, and even so it takes them as an error
There isn't anything I can do to help then, there is no reason for it not to work and others have said it works fine

Did you mod the game in anyway?

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes