3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
I love the game and the renders, but I've seen longer tv commercials than these last few updates. Maybe hold off on putting out updates for more content? Nothing is more annoying than downloading the entire game over again for 5 minutes of new gameplay. Just my opinion...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I love the game and the renders, but I've seen longer tv commercials than these last few updates. Maybe hold off on putting out updates for more content? Nothing is more annoying than downloading the entire game over again for 5 minutes of new gameplay. Just my opinion...
With the exception of this recent update, which I did warn people in advance would be short, the past few updates are all about the same length. So I'm not sure were your coming from in regards to recent length, they're the same they have been for while?

The more recent updates are averaging between 270 and 350 renders per update, the very early updates used to be about 150. So most are longer than they used to be.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
She's just being a bossy mom, would hardly call it hostile
The first interaction with her is her crying cause her adult son moves to his own flat, one bus drive away (which is okay tho). And the very next interaction is her telling her son to shut up and threatening to beat him up. That's bipolar at best. Of course it could be jokingly or in a loving tone but since we don't know her, have no facial expressions nor voice you need to portray stuff like that with your text.

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
Old Friends and Public Transport [v0.0005875] [Oppai Auteur] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 3.58 GB
Original Mac Size: 3.56 GB

Compressed Win Size: 268 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 267 MB MEGA
Compressed Linux Size: 274 MB MEGA

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kudos to you dear Sir and/or Madam! It boggles the mind that Devs just don't use webp to begin with.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Start a new game and then, try and click with the righ mouse button on the Skip button in the quick menu at the bottom of the screen.

Then let me know ;)
Hmm, is that the thing where the game high speeds between choices? I'm pretty sure I've never used that on Renpy games, since the CTRL is fast enough for me, but I have used it in other engines.

Reactions: JokerLeader

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Hmm, is that the thing where the game high speeds between choices? I'm pretty sure I've never used that on Renpy games, since the CTRL is fast enough for me, but I have used it in other engines.
It skips from choice to choice

Drakel_Kami1989

Apr 5, 2020
Just finished playing the latest update and my opinion still stands. Madison needs more love in this game. A lot after the MC moves out and the first initial check-up just feels tacked on. We spend so much time with Sarah, Katie, and little bit with pepper which is nice. But how did we go from loving, overprotective mom to her having a wildside, an 18-year-old boy toy and sleeping Miranda in the past, and having a mean streak towards the MC out of nowhere. I'm glad to see that Arianna may get into the mix, which is cool, but I hope that we see more of Fiona, get to see Pepper's daughter, and Miranda's photographer get involved more in the story as well.

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes