3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
There are scenes with 1 of the women he works with.

Sarah's mother is the end goal, she's going to be the main love interest and the women he ends up with (dev confirmed) so she is slow burn.

The 2 girls are going to end up together (also dev confirmed) and are just having a bit of fun with the mc at the moment.

The other women he works with will likely get scenes coming up.

MC's mother will never have any scenes, she is not a love interes (also dev confirmed) so don't expect anything there.
Would still like to see the MC's mother in a sex scene. She doesn't have to be a love interest - MC could return home unexpectely and discover her with a man and watch for a little while, leave, and say he's happy for her!

• Haha
Reactions: Lokitox8

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
there is any mc mother by any chance?
MC has a mother but she is not a love interest and will not be in any scenes with the MC.

The dev has clarified this and it's something he isn't going to change his mind on.

Would still like to see the MC's mother in a sex scene. She doesn't have to be a love interest - MC could return home unexpectely and discover her with a man and watch for a little while, leave, and say he's happy for her!
She has mentioned she has a young lover so that wouldn't be too far a stretch.

Dorf56

Sep 3, 2019
MC has a mother but she is not a love interest and will not be in any scenes with the MC.

The dev has clarified this and it's something he isn't going to change his mind on.

She has mentioned she has a young lover so that wouldn't be too far a stretch.
I just restarted playing this game and haven't seen too much dialogue with the mother yet, but I certainly hope she sexually active at some point...she's a sexy MILF and shouldn't be ignored!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just restarted playing this game and haven't seen too much dialogue with the mother yet, but I certainly hope she sexually active at some point...she's a sexy MILF and shouldn't be ignored!
There is a conversation between her and Miranda where she's trying to push her friend to go for a younger man (that will eventually lead to Miranda and MC becoming an item) where she talks about her young lover.

So is deff sexually active. The MC did tell her she needs to start dating too.

Reactions: Punto

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
B
Will move on from them when it's time.

Dev has said moving on to the main woman will be slow.

It will move on from those 2 eventually because they are going to be a couple.
Bruh. This dev updates his game like once every 9 months with only like 2 months worth of content. We will see this by 2028 at this rate.

Reactions: LastoneForEver
Jun 20, 2022
Yet here you are, still playing and whining about content you are waiting for.

It's okay though hunni, no one accused you of having common sense.
Hey man. No i'm not waiting or whining for any of this. I'm just seeing a developer who failed to deliver any of the content that drew in people in the first place and so i will comment on that and move on. I stopped giving a crap about this trash the 3rd or 4th update.

And dont go on accussing people of being dumb when you're protecting a developer for free, one who is literally leeching off for 4 years.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And dont go on accussing people of being dumb when you're protecting a developer for free, one who is literally leeching off for 4 years.
You failed so many times in one post.

I'll elaborate.

1. not a man although I still manage to have more balls than you and swing a bigger dick ... imagine that.
2. Game is still in development so content will come, you'd have a point if this was completed.
3. The dumb thing, it wasn't an accusation it was a statement.
4. I don't protect the dev for free, I take a hefty bribe.
5. Dev works for free so just in the almighty flowing fuck is he leeching off?
6. If you stopped giving a crap you wouldn't be here posting nonsense.

Now we're entering femdom territory, you may call me mistress.

Jun 20, 2022
You failed so many times in one post.

I'll elaborate.

1. not a man although I still manage to have more balls than you and swing a bigger dick ... imagine that.
2. Game is still in development so content will come, you'd have a point if this was completed.
3. The dumb thing, it wasn't an accusation it was a statement.
4. I don't protect the dev for free, I take a hefty bribe.
5. Dev works for free so just in the almighty flowing fuck is he leeching off?
6. If you stopped giving a crap you wouldn't be here posting nonsense.

Now we're entering femdom territory, you may call me mistress.
My bad. Didn't expect a dev like this not to leech with patreon tbh.
Anyways, it's still a trash ass game.

And you're not a woman.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know... So many complaints... so many twitching fingers (on the keyboards, of course) - "I have a big dick"... - "I have a bigger dick" - "Call me MISTRESS" - "I call you MISTER"
Anyway... Here goes my two cents.
The game was released fifty months (and a few days) ago and had thirteen updates. Which gives us a result of an update every 3.84(etc) months. (Not too often. That's a fact)
The characters (visually) are not, so to speak, to everyone's liking. That's another fact (except for Miranda. Everyone seems to like that MILF, including me)
As for the game... I'll honestly say "Meh..." It's definitely not the worst... But it's not the best either.
In any case... this would be my "humble" opinion. Peace.

lomechip

Nov 11, 2021
Spelling mistakes all over the place, the lighting is so fucking bright it washes out any background detail and makes the model's skin look like plastic, and Sarah somehow switches between looking swole one scene and like her muscles have atrophied in the next.

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Is there a way to avoid Katie? She's the kind of TurboTHOT that I avoid at all costs IRL, because they rub me up the wrong way.

• Haha
Reactions: Ooh
3.20 star(s) 26 Votes