3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is there a way to avoid Katie? She's the kind of TurboTHOT that I avoid at all costs IRL, because they rub me up the wrong way.
Nope, it's kinetic.

She's not the main LI so eventually her and Sarah will go off on their own as a couple.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
And you know this, how?
Because the dev has said so multiple times in this very thread.

I'll even find it for you because i'm such a sweetheart.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, Miranda is the end goal, she will be the main love interest.

Sarah and Katie are going to end up together.

Madison has a young fuck buddy she is happy with, no idea if we'll see him or not but she does her own thing, she's only there to push Miranda into dating younger guys not ever as a LI.

Everyone else is just a casual fuck that will drift away once Miranda and MC get serious.

Just in case it comes up because that post doesn't address it...

There is no incest in this game, and never will be.

Miranda is the end goal of the game, and Madison already has a fuck buddy she is fine with

Last edited:

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I wanted to know if the dev plans something with the MC's mother or she will just be a tease content. If she's not going to be a love interest I didn't want to listen to her sexual stories I know I'm not a supporter but that part didn't appeal to me. and i'm also not liking her attitude after she got the sex buddy like she doesn't seem to care.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wanted to know if the dev plans something with the MC's mother or she will just be a tease content. If she's not going to be a love interest I didn't want to listen to her sexual stories I know I'm not a supporter but that part didn't appeal to me. and i'm also not liking her attitude after she got the sex buddy like she doesn't seem to care.
Literally the post above yours.

No she is not going to be a love interest but her sex talks aren't going to stop either.

Dev has already gone over this multiple times with many people, she's part of the story and her fucking her toyboy is the catalyst for Miranda being the MC's main LI.

Nobody is a supporter, dev isn't doing this through Patreon or Subscribestar.

brankom

Mar 3, 2022
Literally the post above yours.

No she is not going to be a love interest but her sex talks aren't going to stop either.

Dev has already gone over this multiple times with many people, she's part of the story and her fucking her toyboy is the catalyst for Miranda being the MC's main LI.

Nobody is a supporter, dev isn't doing this through Patreon or Subscribestar.
Well thanks, I have no problem with the mom not being a love interest but hearing about her sex life just because is a no no for me, glad I read some comments before downloading this trash.

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I'm not a fan of that part so I'll just skip it, but I think this part about the MC's mother being the catalyst for Monique to someday decide to have a sexual relationship with the MC, it would just be a break that would happen eventually, Monique I already knew that the MC was looking at her and she already felt a little attraction to him, but the catalyst to make this happen could be Monique catching the MC and her daughter in the act as it happened from the game, from then on she starts to have stronger sexual feelings for the MC, like the mother is not a great catalyst for Monique to do something, and just to see that in none of the conversations of the 2 the MC's mother managed to make Monique have any attraction to younger men. As for the MC's mother, what disappointed me was how her attitude changed, like she doesn't seem to have any sympathy anymore, the two didn't see each other for a long time, but soon when she starts talking to the MC she already stays arrogant that's what spoiled the MC's mother, the relationship with her sexual friend part was kind of irrelevant and didn't affect me much, but after I saw her attitude with the MC on the phone I was disgusted with her. the game is cool, it's not great things, I just think 2 beautiful characters are Monique and Pepper, otherwise none of the others are great things, for me the game is a good content to fap but otherwise it doesn't attract me in anything.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
....but after I saw her attitude with the MC on the phone I was disgusted with her.
Mom bosses her son around on the phone for one minute....DISGUSTING!! :eek: :ROFLMAO:

Also its Miranda not Monique, Monique is the base DAZ3D model I used to make her character

Reactions: Ooh

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not a fan of that part so I'll just skip it, but I think this part about the MC's mother being the catalyst for Monique to someday decide to have a sexual relationship with the MC, it would just be a break that would happen eventually, Monique I already knew that the MC was looking at her and she already felt a little attraction to him, but the catalyst to make this happen could be Monique catching the MC and her daughter in the act as it happened from the game, from then on she starts to have stronger sexual feelings for the MC, like the mother is not a great catalyst for Monique to do something, and just to see that in none of the conversations of the 2 the MC's mother managed to make Monique have any attraction to younger men. As for the MC's mother, what disappointed me was how her attitude changed, like she doesn't seem to have any sympathy anymore, the two didn't see each other for a long time, but soon when she starts talking to the MC she already stays arrogant that's what spoiled the MC's mother, the relationship with her sexual friend part was kind of irrelevant and didn't affect me much, but after I saw her attitude with the MC on the phone I was disgusted with her. the game is cool, it's not great things, I just think 2 beautiful characters are Monique and Pepper, otherwise none of the others are great things, for me the game is a good content to fap but otherwise it doesn't attract me in anything.
You can argue your point until the cows shit gold bars, you wouldn't be the first that got angry over the mother having a fuck buddy and you won't be the last.

If you'd take 10 minutes to read through the thread though, you'd notice the dev aint gonna change his story.

As for her attitude, it didn't change at all. She was doing what mothers do.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Not sure what your issue is as far as I can tell she isn't a bitch.
So please enlighten me In what way is she a bitch?.
Is she a bitch because you don't get to fuck her and never will get to fuck her?.
Since she is not a LI.
And never will be.
And this Is not any kind of Incest game.
Asfar as MC's Mom go's.
Plus as you only hear about her toyboy not see them so please if she isn't and I repeat she is not an MC's Love Interest.
On top of which the MC tells her to go out and get her self some.
Pray tell in how do's it in any possible way give NTR vibes?.
Because this where most players say giving player choices matter. Honestly the Mom is the only model I'm actually interested in seeing as player has no options for that is disappointing to say the least. The fact that someone I would prefer as an LI not being an LI is well very disappointing. I won't say that's NTR since as you say it's not written as such (doesn't feel good though and the truest definition of NTR is one partner cheating on the other with intent of causing jealousy or hurt feelings I know site definition is different but classic NTR definition is what I just wrote) but it's certainly causing a loss of interest in the story for me. I can't speak for others and as everyone always says it's the dev's to write as they wish. However it doesn't bode well to make a desirable looking character and then go NOPE you can't have her. Either way I doubt my opinion or anyone else's will sway the dev and I respect that they are choosing to stick to their own thing, but I think I'll look else where. Good luck.

Reactions: EJW

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I haven't played the new update yet (what? lewser!), but I see a passel of thumbs down posts in the thread. So, basically, nothing has changed much.

Generally, people who enjoy this story (I never call it a game, since it's kinetic and therefore mostly choice-free) only pop in to comment for the occasional nice Oppai art post. The people who don't care for the story generally fill in the empty spaces with comments that sometimes reflect either forgetting or never reading previous Oppai comments.

One that really should be understood and remembered is that Oppai was using this process to experiment and improve his Daz skills while telling a story that appealed to him. He said, because of that and it being a "free time" activity, he would likely have irregularly spaced updates. With respect to this, he said he would not create any pay site to ask/charge for his work (despite a few of us offering to do so).

Complain about lighting, grammar (one of the things I do pester him about) or general graphics quality and that's fair game. But the story and characters are set and his plan is inviolate to any insult or yearning otherwise.

Accept it and either enjoy what you can or move on. This would be sensible. Of course, F95 is free and open discussion, so you can come here and complain even after being told all this. I'm just providing the PSA, not judging or singling out anyone.

In the meantime, when is the mom going to have crazy sex with 2 dwarves and a hamster? I think we should have at least 2 episodes devoted to this. Maybe one where the MC has to watch.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
i never noticed it before but there seems to be some magic involved here :sneaky:

edit:
just finished the last update and must say it was very wholesome like the previous.
any plans with ariana in future updates? I think she deserves a little love too from the MC.
Pepper definitely agrees with me in this. :sneaky:

mum enjoys her new life without worrying about her little boy anymore. (y)
now it's time Miranda gets the full attention in the next updates, a romantic dinner was the beginning, let's see what comes next. :unsure:

can barely wait for it...:cool:

Last edited:

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
i never noticed it before but there seems to be some magic involved here :sneaky:

Someone actually pointed that out before, I had to go back and check the original file in Daz. The glass is there the lighting just made it look like it was gone lol

just finished the last update and must say it was very wholesome like the previous.
any plans with ariana in future updates? I think she deserves a little love too from the MC.
Pepper definitely agrees with me in this. :sneaky:

mum enjoys her new life without worrying about her little boy anymore. (y)
now it's time Miranda gets the full attention in the next updates, a romantic dinner was the beginning, let's see what comes next. :unsure:

can barely wait for it...:cool:
Ariana content is coming in the next update, she is going to be a....spectator to James and Pepper's next little get together ;)

Miranda is the focus of the next update and we aren't starting slow, her and James are going all the way when the update arrives :cool:

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes