3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
OK, I figured since it was a one ten thousandth version, I could get through it reasonably quickly. Yup.

Some thoughts:

- I like it. Nice pleasant characters. Careful that James doesn't come off too much like a jerk, though.
- Agreed with previous comments about lighting. Either play at midnight with no lights or turn the monitor brightness way up - both bad options
- I'm not a big fan of 4th wall commentary. I think it interrupts immersion. Just my 2 cents on that one.
- On the phone conversation, I think you could go with the names, we know they're texting (or use italics or something). Just felt a little odd seeing "Phone" as the header
- Set up is good. Logical motivation for going after Miranda.
- I like plus sizes, so Miranda is fine with me. Not sure yet about muscled Sarah, hope she's not a cardboard cutout dominant. No reason fitness can't be feminine.

Very short, but a nice start.

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
I like the girls, not a hugh fan of 'muscular' but certainly big fan of big tits ! Start is good, i like the story because we get something else for a change then the over-used mom + sister(s) incest stuff. Now at least it's someone elses mom :closedtongue: and the inevitable daughter. I look forward to the plots and twists in your story, I suppose you will be adding 'branching' or whatever its called.
I also think there is a small problem with the lighting, and imo when Miranda sits down by the bed, her butt looks 'weird'.
Keep up the good work !
Thanks

I'm not a fan of huge muscles, just a little, and considering how muscles usually look when they are added to these games I think I was pretty tame lol

You aren't the only one to mention lighting, need to take a better look at that.
I'll also take another look at the bed renders with Miranda to see if I can spot whats wrong and fix that as well

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
OK, I figured since it was a one ten thousandth version, I could get through it reasonably quickly. Yup.

Some thoughts:

- I like it. Nice pleasant characters. Careful that James doesn't come off too much like a jerk, though.
- Agreed with previous comments about lighting. Either play at midnight with no lights or turn the monitor brightness way up - both bad options
- I'm not a big fan of 4th wall commentary. I think it interrupts immersion. Just my 2 cents on that one.
- On the phone conversation, I think you could go with the names, we know they're texting (or use italics or something). Just felt a little odd seeing "Phone" as the header
- Set up is good. Logical motivation for going after Miranda.
- I like plus sizes, so Miranda is fine with me. Not sure yet about muscled Sarah, hope she's not a cardboard cutout dominant. No reason fitness can't be feminine.

Very short, but a nice start.
Thanks for checking it out, I know these low number versions usually annoy people due to lack of content

James isn't meant to come off as a jerk so I'll definitely keep an eye on that when it comes to writing

Lighting has been brought up by other people, I know that's a definite issue that needs to be looked at

I was worried it wouldn't be obvious on the phone who was talking, clearly just me being a fucking moron, ill fix that next version lol

Glad the set up seems believable since I've never wrote a story before

Sarah is 100% not a typical dom, she's just a little catty, she will for the most part be acting feminine with a little bite to her that's all

Again thanks for the feedback!

Reactions: BorgleButt and Duty

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Thanks for checking it out, I know these low number versions usually annoy people due to lack of content

James isn't meant to come off as a jerk so I'll definitely keep an eye on that when it comes to writing

Lighting has been brought up by other people, I know that's a definite issue that needs to be looked at

I was worried it wouldn't be obvious on the phone who was talking, clearly just me being a fucking moron, ill fix that next version lol

Glad the set up seems believable since I've never wrote a story before

Sarah is 100% not a typical dom, she's just a little catty, she will for the most part be acting feminine with a little bite to her that's all

Again thanks for the feedback!
Nah, you're not being a moron, just being careful. Trust me, as tough as the renders and modeling may seem, writing is 10 times tougher. There are plenty of games out here that have awful stories, but pretty pictures.

Best advice for writers: never fall in love with anything you've written. There's always a chance it can be improved.

For example, the whole talking to the player thing, it's cute once or twice, but if it's done throughout the game, it could seriously distract from getting "into" the characters.

There are a couple of typos in there, as well ("here" instead of "hear", for example), which you can touch up in your next release.

Reactions: Oppai Auteur

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
The 4th wall breaking wont be in there much, I know that stuff is distracting, it just made me chuckle at the time when I wrote it

Thankfully I'm not overly attached to my work, yet lol To early for in development for that just now

I'll go back over the script, the 'here' instead 'hear' slipped past even after checking it so many times, there probably a lot more than I realized thanks

ZeroKing21

Aug 23, 2017
Well, I for one like it a lot the mom IS supersized but still very sexy, so I wouldn't really change that. The daughter could use some more *oomph* in her assets to look a little more like her mom but not by much. Also, I agree with some of the others, I am very, very happy this is more ebony and it's not the standard white women (sometimes only) that I have only have seen/played before.

The only thing I would change is the start screen image- I originally thought this was actually a femdom because the daughter was sticking her tongue out and pointing at the MC's dick like she was laughing at it. Other than that this is a great game and I'll definitely watch it.​

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Well, I for one like it a lot the mom IS supersized but still very sexy, so I wouldn't really change that. The daughter could use some more *oomph* in her assets to look a little more like her mom but not by much. Also, I agree with some of the others, I am very, very happy this is more ebony and it's not the standard white women (sometimes only) that I have only have seen/played before.

The only thing I would change is the start screen image- I originally thought this was actually a femdom because the daughter was sticking her tongue out and pointing at the MC's dick like she was laughing at it. Other than that this is a great game and I'll definitely watch it.​
Thanks for checking out the game

I'll think about making a new menu image if that's the feel people are getting, it was honestly just supposed to be silly and funny, not imply any kind of femdom content

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Can you go after the girl in the 4th 5th 6th and 7th screenshot or are you forced to go after thunder tits?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Can you go after the girl in the 4th 5th 6th and 7th screenshot or are you forced to go after thunder tits?
'thunder tits' lol She is the main goal of the game, that's how I have been writing it, but there will be a kind of relationship with Sarah.

Depending on how people respond to the characters with more content added this might change

HornyYoshi

Mar 25, 2018
The mom looks good, daughter's face could be improved though. At the very least we're getting some ebony in these games :p

Reactions: Montkun

Devka

May 8, 2017
I have not played the game, however I had a few thoughts when looking at the preview pictures. I decided to spoiler them due to being negative. If you like your ladies like those in the game more power to you, just not my thing.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
o_O

ps. I think the site could use some new tags. big ass and big tits do not always fit.
balloon tits, tank ass, thunder thighs, flapjack titties, cylindrical pudding hanging from a stick

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Mmm, that one chick looks toned. Me likely.
Abs.~ :FeelsGoodMan:

morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
Very nice! Good writing so far (believable dialogues, good set up) and I like the girls (chocolate...mmmmmmm), looking forward to see the next versions

aslover69

Oct 10, 2017
oh no ! , some people aren't liking the up sized women.... i hope not all get excluded
Thanks for the feedback

I cant deny those are my preferences so I don't think they look to bad but I wont ignore the comment

I don't want to turn people off just because its something I like to much
I share the same preference as you do DEV ! , hopefully you stick to it with some characters and not change them all :c

who knows ... you might attract more people with such preference,
you know what .... if you can change the banner to have one of those girls or all of them .... that would be better .... you might get the attention of people with said preference.

I also vote on focusing on the girls more than the guy since these are the "stars of the show"

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes