3.20 star(s) 26 Votes

edsbcvfoe

Feb 11, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but the reason there aren't a lot of games with black women is because there aren't a lot of people who like them.

Though I guess it's fine they have a game for them.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

I have no problem with black women it's just that most use that same hair do the same model sometimes a different model but almost all of them have the same if not bigger breasts except for the game take over they still use the same hair do but her body is nicer looking.

Reactions: Raven221

Oppai Auteur

Developer of Old Friends and Public Transport
Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Pretty good, rare that we get black women for this. Proportions are good too.
There have been a few people pointing out the fact there aren't a lot of black women in games on here, honestly something I never actually noticed.

But I'm happy to give people something they've been wanting

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Hi Oppai Auteur, saw this and decided to give it a shot. It’s pretty short, but a good start. Here’s some suggestions/ideas I hope you consider for the future:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.Like I said earlier, a good start and I’m looking forward to the next version. Good luck!
People have brought up the main menu image before, I intended it to be just silly fun but that clearly isn't the result I'm getting, so yeah definitely changing that image

Changing the make up gloss is easy so I'll probably get that fixed next versions, changing the body is less likely because I like how she looks

A few spelling mistakes slipped through so those will be fixed

Sarah's behind does look a little pointed so I'll see about rounding that out

When it come to the switching perspectives that is just the kind of story I'm going with, all choices will be James' and a huge chunk of the story he will be present but for the odd scene we will jump to other characters

geistmas

Jul 13, 2017
There have been a few people pointing out the fact there aren't a lot of black women in games on here, honestly something I never actually noticed.

But I'm happy to give people something they've been wanting
Really want to make my dreams come true? Ethnic/exotic girl breeding.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Despite the first version being so short I've had some great comments and feedback so far, thanks for that folks!

The script for the next version is already finished, I'll start the coding of the dialogue today (probably wont be finished today, wrestlemania is tonight :p) and finish it up tomorrow

Already have a few renders done, once they're all finished I'll add them to the code and 0.0002 should be ready for the public

Thanks for giving the game a chance

jhb

Apr 14, 2017
Why does it say updated 6/4/18? June hasn't got here yet. Going to try this game out before time of the release.

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
People mentioned they found the original main menu image a turn off due to it implying femdom content, and this really wasn't what I was going for, so I'll be changing it to this one in the next version

Menu 2.jpg

Is this OK for now? Don't want people getting the wrong idea

I will also say this one will likely change as well with future versions, when I've introduced some more of the female characters. The image will then show more girls :)

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
Gave this game a go, and there isn't really enough revealed yet... It is a very short introduction, mostly setting up a short backstory and some character introductions... You can tell this game is going for a big breast and big butt fetish feel to the female characters, which makes them look over proportioned for their body frames... Have to wait and see how the game develops to get a better feel for the direction it is going... I went ahead and posted my review...

Last edited:
Reactions: Oppai Auteur

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m not fan at all of black womens..
i m not fan at all at all at all of giant tits and ass...
and i m not fan of dat men char...

but well, i'll be honest anyway. based on a neutral mind. i think its a pretty decent start. the game start with some original and differents idea from what we got here usually, black women .... is the dev a black guy ? maybe :p , or maybe he just love black lady, whatever, back to my small review ... only that already give to the game a good start by being different from others.
of course, without being racist or else ( thats not my intention at all ) , i must admit that most black women have big ass and tits, most of time. soo the proportion seems correct, maybe a bit exagerrated, but i dont know... let say " why not ? " and move away :)
all in all, as short it is, i give it a good start and a good luck for the futur. you get here something in your hands that can be a real difference , and maybe a reference, to a new game style based on black womens .

keep up movaf.... well ... lets say better .... continu the good work ! :) its a nice start, it have some opportunity and decent futur imho

edit ( for peoples who maybe will complain ) : nothing in this comment was suppsoed to be agressive or racist , or bad or whatever.. just honest and a bit of humour... ( black humour .. hahaha... well :/ shit joke, because it wasnt "black humour" in fact, but real humour.. but i m good at shit joke.. anyway, dont take what i say badly, its not my intention at all )

Last edited:

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Thanks for the feedback

I cant deny those are my preferences so I don't think they look to bad but I wont ignore the comment

I don't want to turn people off just because its something I like to much
Ignore people who comment on large boobs, hips, etc. They are an extemely vocal minority. Also ignore the people who don't like black women. IDK what percentage they are but does that one even matter?

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Gave this game a go, and there isn't really enough revealed yet... It is a very short introduction, mostly setting up a short backstory and some character introductions... You can this game is going for a big breast and big butt fetish feel to the female characters, which makes them look over proportioned for their body frames... Have to wait and see how the game develops to get a better feel for the direction it is going... I went ahead and posted my review...
Thanks for taking the time to give a review even though its such a short first version

Looking forward to any further feedback you give for the later versions

i m not fan at all of black womens..
i m not fan at all at all at all of giant tits and ass...
and i m not fan of dat men char...

but well, i'll be honest anyway. based on a neutral mind. i think its a pretty decent start. the game start with some original and differents idea from what we got here usually, black women .... is the dev a black guy ? maybe :p , or maybe he just love black lady, whatever, back to my small review ... only that already give to the game a good start by being different from others.
of course, without being racist or else ( thats not my intention at all ) , i must admit that most black women have big ass and tits, most of time. soo the proportion seems correct, maybe a bit exagerrated, but i dont know... let say " why not ? " and move away :)
all in all, as short it is, i give it a good start and a good luck for the futur. you get here something in your hands that can be a real difference , and maybe a reference, to a new game style based on black womens .

keep up movaf.... well ... lets say better .... continu the good work ! :) its a nice start, it have some opportunity and decent futur imho

edit ( for peoples who maybe will complain ) : nothing in this comment was suppsoed to be agressive or racist , or bad or whatever.. just honest and a bit of humour... ( black humour .. hahaha... well :/ shit joke, because it wasnt "black humour" in fact, but real humour.. but i m good at shit joke.. anyway, dont take what i say badly, its not my intention at all )
Thanks for checking out the game

(Since the black woman thing is being brought up again, no I'm not a black guy, I'm white and i don't really feel I like black woman more than any other race, I just like a good variety of woman :p)

Ignore people who comment on large boobs, hips, etc. They are an extemely vocal minority. Also ignore the people who don't like black women. IDK what percentage they are but does that one even matter?
Thanks, the vocal minority thing is something I need to consider when it comes to feedback as well

I designed the characters this way because its what I like in fictional woman, I'm aware its not realistic proportion wise but that doesn't bother me, its not real after all

I'll be sticking with how they look, with maybe the odd tweak if its needed :)

Reactions: yoyomistro

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Not a bad amount of commentary for such a bare bones amount of game. That's promising in itself.

Some re-thoughts based on comments since my original post:

- This is your game. Make it the way you want. There are literally thousands of people on here and you'll find plenty who like your vision of race and proportion (which is why I'm here looking).

- While regular updates are the most desired thing from people (paid or pirate), don't underestimate the importance of regular communication. You don't have to answer every post, but you'll build up a lot more trust, patience and useful feedback if people know you're engaged with your community.

- Concentrate on cleaning up your dialog early. Two reasons: One, it makes a game look unprofessional if there are too many misspellings and grammatical errors. Two, once you get further into the game and the amount of words you've created balloons into the thousands, going back to proofread/spell check is beastly!

That's it. Way too early to write treatises on your game. Just keep on plugging!

Oppai Auteur

Game Developer
Mar 26, 2018
Not a bad amount of commentary for such a bare bones amount of game. That's promising in itself.

Some re-thoughts based on comments since my original post:

- This is your game. Make it the way you want. There are literally thousands of people on here and you'll find plenty who like your vision of race and proportion (which is why I'm here looking).

- While regular updates are the most desired thing from people (paid or pirate), don't underestimate the importance of regular communication. You don't have to answer every post, but you'll build up a lot more trust, patience and useful feedback if people know you're engaged with your community.

- Concentrate on cleaning up your dialog early. Two reasons: One, it makes a game look unprofessional if there are too many misspellings and grammatical errors. Two, once you get further into the game and the amount of words you've created balloons into the thousands, going back to proofread/spell check is beastly!

That's it. Way too early to write treatises on your game. Just keep on plugging!
Cheers

I always intended for it to still be the game I want it to be, but you have to walk the line between sticking to your guns and actually taking on proper feedback, nothing anyone does is perfect and reasonable criticism is good for everyone.

Like I said in another post I'll be keeping the models the way they are but don't mind a tweak or two, besides there are still more girls to come so some might end up liking the other models anyway :)

I'm on this forum daily anyway, to check out other games so I'll be keeping regular contact as much as possible, it definitely is much better when the creator engages with people regularly

Checking the script constantly to watch out for those spelling and grammar errors, but some do keep slipping past, hopefully people here will keep me right lol :p

3.20 star(s) 26 Votes