EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
In Old Man's Inn, you play as an old man, duh, living his dream: owning his very own inn.
Use it to lure in young and beautiful girls and then find a way to lie, cheat, and steal your way into the girls' pants.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-11
Release Date: 2023-04-10
Developer: Cheedle - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.3.0
Language: English
Other Game: Corrupt the Heroine
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future tags:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png Kaneko 2_2.png Amy 2_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
No Goblin girls and pregnancy? And why a "old man"? You've been preparing this game for a long time. We deserve to know about future plans!

We want cute and pretty fuckable Gobbo girls... Don't let us down...

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
the-rock-the-rock-sus.gif
Hi dev, what kind of wincest? Related to the mc, or is it because of some threesome m/d/mc?

Looking at the tags and the planned ones it would be good to know if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player must avoid X li?

By the way, it caught my attention, you had abandoned the previous project because of the sandbox (a lot of work) but you still implemented it here, so how is the free roam in this one?

Anyway, good luck.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
can he at least have a full head of hair
On average, men either lose their hair colour, or they lose their hair.
So, your request is valid. Sadly, I'm the type, that's loosing hair altogether. It's still my natural colour, but it's falling out.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Ooh, a new mind control tagged game! Although it's also an "old man" game, and...

lie, cheat, and steal his way into the girls' pants.
Err... How much of it is mind control and how much is blackmail/coercion/deception/non-consent? Because I'm not interested in making these girls miserable.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I think it's a decent start. Not usually fan of RPGM games when RenPy could easily have worked just as well. But I do like what I've seen so far. Only apparently is a couple of women to have sexual encounters with so far (unless I missed something). And it's not too terribly grindy.

Will keep an eye on its development.

JustSomeGuy_

Apr 3, 2019
One mind control scene so far for one of the characters. Judging by how it's set up if this game gets more versions that character will most likely get more mind control scenes. Wouldn't get too excited though.

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
Hi dev, what kind of wincest? Related to the mc, or is it because of some threesome m/d/mc?
Mother/Daughter/MC and Sisters/MC

Looking at the tags and the planned ones it would be good to know if the fetishes/kinks are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) forced by plot, or maybe to avoid X content the player must avoid X li?
To avoid X content you must avoid X girl, and all girls except 2 in this game will be optional.
Err... How much of it is mind control and how much is blackmail/coercion/deception/non-consent? Because I'm not interested in making these girls miserable.
I'd say around 50/50
Eddie is who I had in mind when I wrote that. :LUL:

By the way, it caught my attention, you had abandoned the previous project because of the sandbox (a lot of work) but you still implemented it here, so how is the free roam in this one?
It's a lot freer compared to that game, but I'm more experienced and comfortable in RPGM than Ren'Py so I should be able to manage it.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 6 Votes