Morgman55

Sep 21, 2020
You guys will need both Penny and Amy archives, so:

Just extract and put them at the fold "img/pictures/".
I need Maria Normal also ...
Real question -- When I get "Failed to Load" message is there a way to recover without restarting the game ??

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
So, while building the game, I turned on the option to delete unused files and RPGM decided that files used all over the game were... Well, unused. Anyway, I reuploaded the game and it should have all files now.

Polcan

May 18, 2018
I need Maria Normal also ...
Real question -- When I get "Failed to Load" message is there a way to recover without restarting the game ??

Oh, I think these were the only two I needed because were the ones I tried to talk to, since I was only searching the new content. And yes, if you keep the game opened and paste the files missing in their right places, you just click on "Retry" and it will proceed the game just fine (that's how it worked out for me, at least...).

Kylouleise

Oct 1, 2018
For some reason every time I saw the tittle image or the signature of this game I think about Nikke Goddess of Victory... I wonder why.

Cheedle

Green Waifus enjoyer
Game Developer
Jun 6, 2022
How're u supposed to get back to the inn after goin' to the city? it doesn't allow me to go back
You just go back from the road you came from, how did the game not let you do that?

View attachment 2618422
does anyone know where i can get this scene or a hint where i have to go for it?
Somewhere in the right side of the arena. If you can't access it yet, you have to continue some of the other girls.

2.70 star(s) 6 Votes