DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
4 at first, then 5, but it didn't make an appreciable difference.

If I'm supposed to grind for consumables to make it possible, when any one consumable requires at least two jobs' worth of cash, that's a bit of a drag. I'm not knocking you for wanting to entice the player to put some money down--dude's gotta eat, and you update this once every thirty seconds, so no one can question your hustle--but the zombies have like 90 effective health in a game where you have 30 HP max and can inflict 12 damage/round at most.

It might make more sense if you put something in that let the player raise their Lust cap, a combat move that lets you drop Lust or dump it into a big attack (a spell that inflicts your current Lust status on an enemy, or swaps it straight across?), or unlocked the higher-end skills. Putting your best attacks behind a Patreon gate, then throwing in big meat-wall enemies, is a literal pay-to-win move.
I understand your points, and I have no intention of making a game with too much grind.

The supporter exclusive attacks are designed to be better than the regular ones by a small margin, and have different animations, so they are really not made for pay to win.

I might just need to make better ballance changes.

From what you are saying, I understood that the increase in difficulty might be higher than intended.
I will consider that on future updates.

Again, thanks for your message!

Last edited:

TerumiNin

Jan 9, 2019
The "* Objectives" option on Lana's room should be able to guide you through all content currently implemented in the game.

Maybe it is a good idea to mark repeatable content as such to avoid confusion.

I will consider how to do that for next updates.
That could be a small help but it was because I hadn't done anything with the brother because I didn't want her to have sex with him and it wasn't marked as main. Didn't think that would be quest related in any way. I also checked that scene before having access to the magic so thought she had to give up a virginity which is why I didn't go back to it.

Reactions: DAssman

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
That could be a small help but it was because I hadn't done anything with the brother because I didn't want her to have sex with him and it wasn't marked as main. Didn't think that would be quest related in any way. I also checked that scene before having access to the magic so thought she had to give up a virginity which is why I didn't go back to it.
Huh... Maybe he should also be marked as main... but I'm not sure about that...

uberzubron

Nov 14, 2017
Windows defender prevented this game from running...never had that for a renpy game before

I presume its ok??

BenF

Oct 17, 2022
"Old profession" is such a weird title.
It's referring to prostitution, right? The so-called "Oldest profession"?
When why not call it that?

Just 'old' instead of 'oldest' makes it sound... off.
guess the dev want to avoid mainstream title

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Quite nice, smooth animations. But missing sex sounds, moans. Also, I don't really like the idea of monsters and zombies here...

Reactions: DAssman

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
It's sad when a dev decide to post their games here...meaning we can't get the full experience :(
Yes I agree with you on that, I like the game and how it playing out but for the other options, to see them, you have to sub to his or her patreon page, it almost like that other game dev that posted in here called Twisted something which is on the Unity game engine but that game is locked behind a paywall to see most of the other things in that game story

jtlalor

May 10, 2017
It's sad when a dev decide to post their games here...meaning we can't get the full experience :(
I can see it being a good way of guaranteeing income to dev your game, but if everything posted here was paywalled noone would use the website anymore lol

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
nice game dev,renders are fine and the girls are bootylicious.im good with the animations too considering this is your first game.but i suggest you remove the bgm or change it.
loved the anal scenes tho,more anal scenes pls.
and can you make anal gapes too?especially on lana :love: goodluck dev.

Drossvamp

Apr 26, 2018
Am I Dumb? I cannot trigger any "Somy" event in a new game. I had to start a save as a returning player to progress the story. all of my objectives were marked as repeatable by day 8 and no new events were available. How are you supposed to trigger Somy, cus i feel like i missed a small chunk of story doing what I did.

DAssman

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2022
Am I Dumb? I cannot trigger any "Somy" event in a new game. I had to start a save as a returning player to progress the story. all of my objectives were marked as repeatable by day 8 and no new events were available. How are you supposed to trigger Somy, cus i feel like i missed a small chunk of story doing what I did.
Hello!

You started a new game, did all quests and could not meet Somy?
Did Lana train squats like Lela asked, it's required to keep doing it until she's ready for more advanced training.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes