RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
Okay, the problem with this game is that yeah, even if I go the 100% alpha route, Bonnie randomly bends me over and buttfucks me the last meeting, with zero option to say "hey, no thanks, punch this bitch and walk out" even if I previously did in fact slap the shit out of her the first time she tried to trick me by kissing me after blowing Gary. It makes no sense and is very inconsistent. There is also no mention of "oh, she's blackmailing me because of the last time I attacked her", it just plays like she somehow overpowered me or I consented even though it's out of character for me so far. Also, the same thing happens with the last scene with Will, where even if I threaten him with a pencil, he later forces me to dress up and I have no option to do anything about it, then when the coach asks me, the only path available is to let it keep happening. Clearly the alpha route has less work done. Although both routes just seem very unfinished at the moment. Oh, and in these last scenes, it's describing my character as if he took the beta route, where he has the smaller penis and weak body and so forth, when my character supposedly has "an 8 inch penis" from the description ingame normally. The rpg section is currently just annoyance, there is no ongoing plot with it, however that will of course change. In those events also, if you play as an "alpha", picking the orc, you still run into a scene where you end up putting a buttplug in your ass or something if you want the treasure. But the alpha route does let you not pick the treasure at all, and its just a girdle of gender transformation anyway. I think this game will be better eventually but it's taking forever to be devloped and the story right now takes a hard left turn from the alpha path at the very end, probably because the alpha story branch just hasn't been implemented but it seems very odd to go from everything is normal and I'm supposedly transformed by the magic weed into an "alpha", to suddenly being raped in the gym by some dude I was making shit his pants the previous scene.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Okay, the problem with this game is that yeah, even if I go the 100% alpha route, Bonnie randomly bends me over and buttfucks me the last meeting, with zero option to say "hey, no thanks, punch this bitch and walk out" even if I previously did in fact slap the shit out of her the first time she tried to trick me by kissing me after blowing Gary. It makes no sense and is very inconsistent. There is also no mention of "oh, she's blackmailing me because of the last time I attacked her", it just plays like she somehow overpowered me or I consented even though it's out of character for me so far. Also, the same thing happens with the last scene with Will, where even if I threaten him with a pencil, he later forces me to dress up and I have no option to do anything about it, then when the coach asks me, the only path available is to let it keep happening. Clearly the alpha route has less work done. Although both routes just seem very unfinished at the moment. Oh, and in these last scenes, it's describing my character as if he took the beta route, where he has the smaller penis and weak body and so forth, when my character supposedly has "an 8 inch penis" from the description ingame normally. The rpg section is currently just annoyance, there is no ongoing plot with it, however that will of course change. In those events also, if you play as an "alpha", picking the orc, you still run into a scene where you end up putting a buttplug in your ass or something if you want the treasure. But the alpha route does let you not pick the treasure at all, and its just a girdle of gender transformation anyway. I think this game will be better eventually but it's taking forever to be devloped and the story right now takes a hard left turn from the alpha path at the very end, probably because the alpha story branch just hasn't been implemented but it seems very odd to go from everything is normal and I'm supposedly transformed by the magic weed into an "alpha", to suddenly being raped in the gym by some dude I was making shit his pants the previous scene.
didn't read the whole thing, but that bonnie thing is the sub path because dev didn't add the dom path for that yet. Actually most of week 2 is still sub path only as far as i know.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
didn't read the whole thing, but that bonnie thing is the sub path because dev didn't add the dom path for that yet. Actually most of week 2 is still sub path only as far as i know.
Me either, I read the first sentence and kept scrolling b/c week 2 is unfinished.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
eyy, can i get a more in-depth explanation for how to cheat?, found the console with the variables, but i don't know how to use them
The game is at least as much choice- as stat-driven, so cheating will only get you so far. But since you ask so nicely. This game is built using twine with sugarcube, making adjusting variables fairly straightforward.

Open the game in your browser and hit F12 (or whatever your browser uses) to open the browser console. Enter SugarCube.state.active.variables and hit Enter to get a list of all variables currently in your game.

Intelligence, for instance, is stored as the variable int. If you enter the string SugarCube.state.active.variables.int it should return the MC's current Intelligence. To change it, you want to change the value to e.g. SugarCube.state.active.variables.int = 80, hit Enter, and your Intelligence should update when you move to the next screen.

Some variables you may want to mess around with:
Code:
int
str
money
high
masc
dom
sub
It's probably safe to muck about with int, str, and money. I'd be careful playing around with masc, dom, and sub as they may be tied to some of the choices you make in game. Same goes for the variables for individual characters and stories, you can find those in the console yourself.

Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is MM avoidable?
You can navigate around it (and skip the RPG on Saturday) for the first week, yes, but a significant chunk of the writing in the game involves the MC either dominating or being dominated by other guys, sexually or not. The second week is just a stub, so options are limited there as it stands.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
You can navigate around it (and skip the RPG on Saturday) for the first week, yes, but a significant chunk of the writing in the game involves the MC either dominating or being dominated by other guys, sexually or not. The second week is just a stub, so options are limited there as it stands.
welp , i guess this is not for me. I am okay with these sissy games as long as they dont show any MM content or its avoidable easily. moving on i guess.

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
welp , i guess this is not for me. I am okay with these sissy games as long as they dont show any MM content or its avoidable easily. moving on i guess.
You can avoid m/m pictures. At the beginning of the game, it'll ask if you want no pictures, all pictures, or all pictures except for gay. The writing will still contain m/m scenes, but you won't actually see any of those images.

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I remember trying to play this a while ago and just being confused. It was on the TFgamesSite. I just remember being confused. I was just high and being bullied and trying to get transformations and not succeeding. Is the game good?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I remember trying to play this a while ago and just being confused. It was on the TFgamesSite. I just remember being confused. I was just high and being bullied and trying to get transformations and not succeeding. Is the game good?
I think the first week is very good, definitely one of the better-written games on here (but perhaps most effective for those of us of a certain age for whom the references are very familiar). It's a straightforward Twine game so it's pretty simple to trial-and-error to get your preferred result. There's really only one major transformation event, at the weekend, based on how you fared during the first week.
The second week is currently work-in-progress with a lot of options missing and best skipped for now, imo.

Reactions: desmosome and Atlas

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
For those of you on the Alpha path, yea... its still missing lots of stuff. Lot's of missing content that is just skipped over. It's best to give this update a pass for the Alpha route players.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
For those of you on the Alpha path, yea... its still missing lots of stuff. Lot's of missing content that is just skipped over. It's best to give this update a pass for the Alpha route players.
That seems to have been the refrain from day 1. The alpha path is obviously an afterthought in this game

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
That seems to have been the refrain from day 1. The alpha path is obviously an afterthought in this game
Tbh, I think the game kind of went off the rails with the big event at the end of week 1. Week 1 of this game is incredibly nostalgic and well written. I would have preferred a more realistic take on how the MC develops.

I still look forward to the alpha route, whenever it gets going. Its the writing in general that draws me to this game, rather than any kind of dom/sub fetish.

Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.80 star(s) 9 Votes