longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Last edited:

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
But he doesn't show up later..
If you're in debt to him after the first meeting, you can go see him about it at lunch in week 2 (and start running for him). I think that's all for now though.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
How do get the debt then?
Huh. Now you made me go and look at the file, and I think there may be a bug here. The first meeting with Mickey comes in two flavours, and only one of them sets $mickeydebt = 200. Haven't looked closer though, so it may be WAI.

You could try setting it manually using the console I suppose, but no guarantees. After meeting Mickey and getting the weed, open up a browser console (in most browsers: F12 and pick the console tab) and type
Code:
SugarCube.state.active.variables.mickeydebt=200
Press Enter, and the debt should pop up in the left bar when you move to the next screen.

Reactions: ikkabod

Atlan

May 18, 2018
Huh. Now you made me go and look at the file, and I think there may be a bug here. The first meeting with Mickey comes in two flavours, and only one of them sets $mickeydebt = 200. Haven't looked closer though, so it may be WAI.

You could try setting it manually using the console I suppose, but no guarantees. After meeting Mickey and getting the weed, open up a browser console (in most browsers: F12 and pick the console tab) and type
Code:
SugarCube.state.active.variables.mickeydebt=200
Press Enter, and the debt should pop up in the left bar when you move to the next screen.
Great, that worked! thanks a bunch

Reactions: gregers

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Is there a walkthrough also is it curretly only beta male TF or is there a way to transform further?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a walkthrough also is it curretly only beta male TF or is there a way to transform further?
The back button and detailed feedback on stat changes largely obviates any need for a walkthrough, but if you want I posted one viable dom/masc path for the first week here. The second week is still work-in-progress.

There's one TF scene currently, at the end of the first week, tied to how the mc's fared so far. It can go either way.

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes