sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Out of curiosity, does the Jan plotline still involve the horrendously out-of-character scene of her (with her "I'm waiting for the right guy" viewpoint) eagerly letting the sleazebag dealer take her virginity while the MC (ostensibly her "right guy") tries to find a condom?

I swear, I can't think of any other time I've genuinely wanted to kick an hgame author in the balls other than that bullshit.

TedMaul

Mar 18, 2020
The scenes with the gap toothed "Bunny" character are inspired :) "Bunny Bunny Bunny". Thanks Dev.

lewdviticus

Jun 15, 2018
Out of curiosity, does the Jan plotline still involve the horrendously out-of-character scene of her (with her "I'm waiting for the right guy" viewpoint) eagerly letting the sleazebag dealer take her virginity while the MC (ostensibly her "right guy") tries to find a condom?

I swear, I can't think of any other time I've genuinely wanted to kick an hgame author in the balls other than that bullshit.
Second.

Edit: And I'm here for the PC girl content.

Reactions: dayumson92

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is there a current walkthrough?
Not a lot of need for one. Build up your stats a bit early on, other than that most scenarios give you two options, a masculine/dominant and an emasculating/submissive: Pick the one that makes sense for your playthrough, and use the back button if things don't work out.

I posted one possible dom/masc path for the first week (Mon-Fri) here. The second week is incomplete.

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I stumbled onto this game last night. I am generally liking what I see thus far.

But I can't seem to get out of that RPG. I keep going different paths and even find a key. But I don't see an option to unlock anything anywhere. Is there a walkthrough for that?

I think next time I'll just skip the RPG. Just seems a bit long and tedious. Other than that, I do like most of this game at the moment. Look forward to more updates.

lunarian21

Nov 21, 2018
I went thru that maze RPG only once, took way too long. Definitely a miss-step in how it is implemented imo.

Botopa

Aug 18, 2018
Really have people gotten so bad at mapless rpgs that they can not handle a simple maze (basically just 4 corridors)?

It takes less than 5 minutes to solve the maze, check this post if you do not find the way. Dont forget you can only place the rock/use the key from your inventory.

GizmoDuck

Aug 19, 2018
I started playing this game was really drawn in with the harsh reality and tough choices. Kind of lost a few points with the body change part but I looked passed it. Really grew to hate his gangster friend and wish I could stop being friends with him I mean I truly have rage against him and enjoyed the beat him up option after the crazy chick thing. I wish the game was complete because I wanted to see what results of my choices lead me. I kept hitting unfinished paths my choices wanted so had to stop for now. Will probably wait until game is completed to play again. So far really like what I saw.

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
Use a vpn its because zippy is banned in your country or wait a while the OP will be updated now

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes