xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
Nerver seen that happen, if you spot that report it too the mods. (Most the time the mods just take peoples words, hence a few games might be miss tagged)
And sometimes they do. Other mods have called me "fucking moron" for not considering futa on male gay, despite the fact we have a futa tag and that's not gay.

Deleted member 2666402

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2020
And sometimes they do. Other mods have called me "fucking moron" for not considering futa on male gay, despite the fact we have a futa tag and that's not gay.
Bro, you are not a moron. You are the smartest Chris I know. Ultimately the DEVs/Uploaders need to report when there are bad or missing tags on their game. I just noticed mine was tagged with "animated" so I reported. I will let you know what happens.

BTW, I really like this game. A game where you can actually play as BI (not like those BI poser games).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: xxx_chris2018

riderfan097

May 12, 2019
Aw...I wanted to like Bonnie. She seemed super cute and bubbly, and then she had to go and fucking cuck me!! I wanted it to be nice and sweet. I hope that there's an option or path for that in the future.

Arrchman

May 16, 2020
How do I save progress? The save button is gone most of the time.

Edit: Figured it out. The left panel gets cut off if it doesn't fit. Had to change my browser to fullscreen to see it. I think it should definetly have a scrollbar or something, since not everyone has such big monitors.

Reactions: Savasch

RL99

Jun 22, 2018
Update: 0.5.9 - LATEST PATREON BUILD

-Story Progress (6,300 words)

-RPG Continuation (Jain Path, Trade Quarter, plug and girdle variations)

-8 new pictures

We are still on 5.5. - Better than the 5.3 public version I guess.

Jonaxxx

Oct 17, 2020
Hmm.. anyone else having a problem where saved games that have been saved to disk won't open? When I try, I get informed:

"The operation is insecure.. Aborting load."

3.80 star(s) 9 Votes